Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do normies have so many connections

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
when I go on social media normies are tagging different friends/connections
/coworkers all the time. How many people does the average normie know? It’s like everywhere he goes, there’s someone he knows.

I know no one. Literally just me in my parents house I’d be shocked if a neighbor waved to me. It seems even my old faggot boomer neighbor also hates me. He waves to everyone but me. Anyone else feel hated and unwanted by everyone?

They look good so they get alot of friends, From there they
are reffered into a job, Hey bro do you want to work for us? Shit like that.

It's cause they are nt and can connect with other normies. While we are just retarded

They look good so they get alot of friends, From there they
are reffered into a job, Hey bro do you want to work for us? Shit like that.
over
they get handed good things for being NT and talkative while we don’t get shit

its bc they grew up as normies

doing sports / school / clubs

all are socializemaxxxing things

By being sexhavers, just like you

Normies tend to share the same beliefs and interests so it's easy for them to connect with each other. They're "normies" for a reason

mogger looks opens up a lot of opportunites. it's why women are surpassing men now. looks are a premium in the internet era.

Just be NT.

Networking is all about being a normie drone who's script is adaptable to whatever group of people you're in. "Get in where you fit in". Normies quickly learn their place in the social hierarchy and accept it, subconsciously or otherwise. They also tend to operate under the cope of meritocracy and the idea that they can move up the ladder.

Most people aren't genetically blessed enough to just be whoever they feel like being and getting away with it.

Easy. They don't look like goblins, are of "acceptable" height, and are NT; Regarding the last point, only attractive men and foids are given passes for non-NT behavior.
Me, along with other sub5 guys with the luck to be born with autistic traits, are viewed as "creeps", "weirdos", "shooter vibes", or "serial killer vibes"

Last edited:
/coworkers all the time. How many people does the average normie know? It’s like everywhere he goes, there’s someone he knows.

I know no one. Literally just me in my parents house I’d be shocked if a neighbor waved to me. It seems even my old faggot boomer neighbor also hates me. He waves to everyone but me. Anyone else feel hated and unwanted by everyone?

I feel hated and unwanted by everyone

They got positive reinforcements (thanks to their looks) which turns their life on the autopilot mode you will always go out and try to interact with people and make a lot of friends while incel feels pain and anxiety if he thinks about interacting with normies, because brain protects you from more pain and rejection which is very likely.

I have a brutal memory from school, it was in class but the teacher didn't arrive yet so chad told a story how he went to some local sport event and how he was surprised how he knew all the people when he went to his seat.
Meanwhile I knew not a single person from the parallel class (just the names of a few trouble-makers).

they have sex

They get to talk to other people and not get instantly looked down upon and rejected. They are able to socialize normally and build connections that way. It's not possible for truecels.

It’s so fucking annoying. My normie dad knows every person in the world. He used his connections to get this far in life

Rather than become friends all the people I know seem to begi to hate me and be my enemies. So I just don't talk to anyone anynore. Internet can mostly replace human interaction anyway

How many people does the average normie know

Anyone else feel hated and unwanted by everyone?
Non-NT males are universally hated, together with (otherwise NT) creative, deviant, rebellious, non-hiveminded individuals.

In fact, the strongest force in the universe is the aversion normies have for non-hiveminded males.

There is a multitude of works about this theme... Der Steppenwolf from Herman Hesse, Catcher in the Rye, Invasion of Body Snatchers etc.

Holy shit you're back!

Just be NT.

Networking is all about being a normie drone who's script is adaptable to whatever group of people you're in. "Get in where you fit in". Normies quickly learn their place in the social hierarchy and accept it, subconsciously or otherwise. They also tend to operate under the cope of meritocracy and the idea that they can move up the ladder.

Most people aren't genetically blessed enough to just be whoever they feel like being and getting away with it.

they're nt normies, that's why

because they are active on social media, nowadays if you want to be a sociable person you HAVE to have social media such as Instagram that's how most people meet each other nowadays mainly young people

it kinda makes me upset seeing how easy nt normies can have friends

It's cause they are nt and can connect with other normies. While we are just retarded
Hard to be talkative & connect to others when your youth was being ostracised/bullied.

brutal