Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel normies are raping me

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
1 - i wanted to save money to rope and i told this to my old acquintance and he still used my 3 month salary. he knows how hard it is to earn as a down syndrome tard but he said "his pain is more than mine".

2 - today my roommate (and colleague) said i dont even have any problems than a ugly fatass foid in my office who is literally on tutorial mode. she is threatening to leave becasue she was asked to perform at least of accepting quality. in india its ultimate tutotial mode cuz parents protect foids at home and dont even ask to go to work and then a cuck marries her.

i think normies just want to say these to hurt us. it is too brutal. they deserve to get ERed by me but too bad i'm a downie. i don't even know how to go to my parents house on weekend haha

1 - i wanted to save money to rope and i told this to my old acquintance and he still used my 3 month salary. he knows how hard it is to earn as a down syndrome tard but he said "his pain is more than mine".

2 - today my roommate (and colleague) said i dont even have any problems than a ugly fatass foid in my office who is literally on tutorial mode. she is threatening to leave becasue she was asked to perform at least of accepting quality. in india its ultimate tutotial mode cuz parents protect foids at home and dont even ask to go to work and then a cuck marries her.

i think normies just want to say these to hurt us. it is too brutal. they deserve to get ERed by me but too bad i'm a downie. i don't even know how to go to my parents house on weekend haha
You have down syndrome?