Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how do ricecels pull this off?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
-they don't cope by doing drugs
-they don't cope by eating
-they have the motivation to studymaxx and get straight As so that they can wageslave 18 hours a day, although high iq helps
-who knows how the ones that aren't weebs cope
-all of this while being incel

source.gif

no idea tbh once i learned abt the blackpill my motivation dropped to about 1%, they grow up blackpilled usually and still have this much motivation, might be a culture thing

Asians like to methmaxx for maximum study.

they're taught that this is the winning formula
lpAm9nsWOARfHTgHmywJgmNhbS9Sk6CTT0Z1aWAcMnk.jpg

They are hard bluepilled

Because they keep coping
full

-they don't cope by doing drugs
-they don't cope by eating
-they have the motivation to studymaxx and get straight As so that they can wageslave 18 hours a day, although high iq helps
-who knows how the ones that aren't weebs cope
-all of this while being incel

source.gif

I've made a post about this before, but it's simply because we have nothing better to do. We aren't cool enough to meet drug dealers. We have high metabolisms, so we can eat whatever and stay skinny.

I wonder how they do it too :feelskek:

Same as whites, blacks, ethnics, ect. You guys seem to forget that probably 75% of men are extremely bluepilled and will work their lives away for a crumb of pussy.

Superior SEA genes (Nordics btfod)

no idea tbh once i learned abt the blackpill my motivation dropped to about 1%, they grow up blackpilled usually and still have this much motivation, might be a culture thing
This man, the blackpill made my motivation drop to an all time low, I don't even play games anymore and have resorted to coonsume anime and other media.Let alone stydymax and become a millionaire like ricels.Bravo to them ngl

High testosterone means nothing when you dont have enough receptors to use it. ie. for hairgrowth. no androgen receptors in the area no hair. Or muscle. I think sexdrive has also to do with androgen receptors so ricecels without it can stay focussed.