Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How do suicide hotlines supposed to help ugly people?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Just curious. What they will say? "It's all in your head?". And if suicide hotline volunteer is a young female, she probably secretly hate you and wish you death for being ugly.

no medicine for our condition or psychologist there's nothing, it's just over

they will lie simple like that, they don't even know you

They are specialized in trannies and women.
I wish I was joking.

Tell them rosties need to lose their societal privileges and stop being chad chasing whores to make you feel better.
I wish I was joking.
And non chad male taxes are what pay for it. Stuff like this is why it's cucked for any non chad straight man to support paying taxes to any cucked western country.

Last edited:
Just curious. What they will say? "It's all in your head?". And if suicide hotline volunteer is a young female, she probably secretly hate you and wish you death for being ugly.
They usually don't help, the suicide hotline kind of sucks in general but with the issue of being ugly it's you can't get an answer from someone you don't know that won't make you more suicidal, it's not going to be genuine. I suggest you go to someone you know and talk about it with them instead of having some tech support foid halfheartedly console you while she paints her nails.

They usually don't help, the suicide hotline kind of sucks in general but with the issue of being ugly it's you can't get an answer from someone you don't know that won't make you more suicidal, it's not going to be genuine. I suggest you go to someone you know and talk about it with them instead of having some tech support foid halfheartedly console you while she paints her nails.
I don't plan to use suicide hotlines. Just interested that they would say in case of someone wanting to die cause of his ugliness.

oh it's not so bad don't kill yourself :foidSoy: beauty is subjective there is someone out there for everyone :foidSoy:

There's a famous online social work professor, Ivy educated, who manages a blog devote to suicide prevention. She's asserted clearly that there is no such thing as "rational suicide." Here blog has accrued years of comments, mostly from people who're either suicidal or deeply despondent. Scientists and physicians also comment on her blog--notably mostly in support of the freedom of individuals (adults) to decide for themselves whether they want to stay alive or not. There are hundreds of comments over the years detailing people's suffering. A lot of the people discuss some of the themes we discuss here. The majority of these are related to ongoing poverty, abandonment, and social isolation. While it's surprising this social work professor doesn't censor more comments (but many of us have hard evidence that she DOES censor comments), over the years she's replied to comments that betray the way she and the medical/public health establishments feel about suicidal people:
  • Suicide is always wrong.
  • The relationship between life suffering (bullying, social isolation, ongoing poverty, homelessness...) and suicidal ideation doesn't justify depression or suicide. Instead, it confirms people need more drugs (pharmaceuticals) and therapy to change the way they think (not their circumstances).
  • Despite the sugary "oh, suicide is sad" sentiment in suicide prevention, as this social work professor has said in her blog, the ones worthy of compassion and care are those who can be saved--the young, the sufficiently financially secure (access to good health insurance, can pay therapists...), those with families who love them and are willing to support them, and those willing to align with clinical psychology's rosy gospel. Obviously, most self-identified incels-cum-terrorists don't count among these.
Sorry for the long comment, but I think the three bullet points above give an answer to the OP's important question. No, suicide hotlines can't reliably help people with legitimate, ongoing, intractable problems--like those who're too different from what their communities expect/demand they be. Some people, with a little help and luck, can integrate reasonably into their cultures. Others, no matter how hard they try, just won't. The ultimate slap in the face is that a suicide researcher and social work professor admits these aren't the people suicide prevention ought to waste its efforts on.

Suicide hotlines are intended for irrational teenage girls.

Despite the sugary "oh, suicide is sad" sentiment in suicide prevention, as this social work professor has said in her blog, the ones worthy of compassion and care are those who can be saved--the young, the sufficiently financially secure (access to good health insurance, can pay therapists...), those with families who love them and are willing to support them, and those willing to align with clinical psychology's rosy gospel. Obviously, most self-identified incels-cum-terrorists don't count among these.

Well no shit, they are the ones who are paying her salary. This whole mental health complex is just a giant ponzi scheme, it's literally the 21th century equivalent of snake oil salesmen.

cops just invade your house and lock you up in a psychward.

I wish I was joking.
Well it is pretty easy to deter a woman from "suicide": "please don't eat those M&M's, ma'am." Men require a little more substance to the claims we're expected to believe, which would require actual work and effort on behalf of the phone operator, who is most likely female :foidSoy: or soy. :soy: So what do you expect?

And as for the tranny thing, that's just a desperate attempt to try and turn around the 40% statistic to make trannyism not look like the complete failure it absolutely is.

Well it is pretty easy to deter a woman from "suicide": "please don't eat those M&M's, ma'am." Men require a little more substance to the claims we're expected to believe, which would require actual work and effort on behalf of the phone operator, who is most likely female :foidSoy: or soy. :soy: So what do you expect?

And as for the tranny thing, that's just a desperate attempt to try and turn around the 40% statistic to make trannyism not look like the complete failure it absolutely is.
I don't expect anything.
Men die in silence. You wont hear it in the news.