Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do u guys cope with being ugly

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
like being ugly feels the worst ngl u keep comparing urself others and stay up at night late feeling so bad about yourself and pretty much this is going to happen everyday now my question is how do u guys handle being ugly do you let it get to u or you just move on with your life

By knowing I don't need the validation of toilets to live

I'm average if i looksmax.

Life is suffering.

Idc anymore for my look just accept it

Accumulate lots of copes

Personally i don't cope i just live with the pain i try lie to myself into thinking I'm stoic just cause i keep a poker face every time a foid tells me I look hideous out of nowhere, while I'm crying inside hoping that one day i won't need to lie to myself and completely accept my disgusting self and stop caring

i try not to go outside or wear a mask like a uber giga normie like im still scared of covid

I don’t cope with it I’m miserable and waiting to die

I sort of accept it and avoid situations where it would come into play. You can't 100% avoid the reminders, but for the most part I am isolated so it doesn't matter. I used to hate looking in the mirror when I was younger, but I've gotten over it.