Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you alcoholics hide your alcoholism

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I'm thinking about taking xanax and a few shots of vodka so I can get some sleep but I'm afraid my breath will stink of old booze in the morning

I dont, I drink in public at times on my way home from the store

just drink while you rot away in your apartment

fuark, I’m 9 dri ks deep rn. gitta ot give a damn

fuark, I’m 9 dri ks deep rn. gitta ot give a damn
Yesterday i had 4 but only because of inflation, Would have had more if the prices were normalized 4 dole per drink fucking hell!

When i drink i get angry and break things i have to fix my drywall before my parents see or else theyll know im breaking things again fuarkkkk

You brush your teeth, you nasty fuck, and scrape your tongue. I drink almost every day, used to drink and drive 2x a week apx. and was never caught at work, hide it in coffe or mix it with orange juice and sip it.

You brush your teeth, you nasty fuck, and scrape your tongue.
I do this. Just asking because I practically never drink alcohol. Only when I'm anxious

I do this. Just asking because I practically never drink alcohol. Only when I'm anxious
One thing to be careful is that you might sweat it out in the morning after, I hauled in the mornings and sometimes smelled like booze despite chewing gum and brushing my teeth to hide any alco odor

One thing to be careful is that you might sweat it out in the morning after, I hauled in the mornings and sometimes smelled like booze despite chewing gum and brushing my teeth to hide any alco odor
Yeah actually this happened to me too.. when I went to work with a slight hangover. I didn't even drink too much, like 6 small drinks. Even if your breath won't stink your body odor just gives something off

Who is there to show besides my parents?
no toilet friends for my face.

Alcoholism is a huge fakecel normie trait.

The best way is to take a hot bath and drink lots of water (slowly).

But its not 100% obviously. You'll still be sluggish and tired as fuck and people can easily see that (former alcoholics themselves especially can see that). You'll start to have alcohol withdrawal and be nervous as fuck around people and you'll get 2-5 hours of sleep at most. Its just misery.

Just don't drink at all. Thats my best recommendation.

The trick is to drink only once a month and then after that session, drink again in the next 6 weeks, and after that session, drink again the next 7 weeks, etc... Keep increasing it and by the time you know it, you'll have a couple of months of not drinking and not even wanna drink any more.

Loneliness truly sucks but after your drinking session, now youre lonely AND suffering with anxiety and sluggishness.