Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you be a cruel bastard to a woman's pleas?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
I kind of feel a little sympathy when women ask for help. But deep down inside I would like to beat the shit out of women for telling me their sob stories. I'd like to learn how to be crueler to woman's pleas for help. However, is there any method on how to train my mind to undergo this kind of training? If I was the one in a fragile position, I know not a fucking damn care would be given to me and no remorse would be provided.

No sex, no help.

How are you the supervisor of burger king, when your mind is clearly in a cucked state?

But deep down inside I would like to beat the shit out of women for telling me their sob stories.
Same. I'd just assume she's guilt tripping me into being her pig. Good thing no woman will ever come near me. Feel like it'd mess me up even more

How are you the supervisor of burger king, when your mind is clearly in a cucked state?
hey, there are dumbasses that became president. the title doesn't relate to my state. and fuck you.