Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media How do you cope with anime?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I can't ever get in to any anime, even the normie ones. I've watched a few studio Ghibli ones which were comfy but that's about it. The regular series are just... Boring yet people seem to become obsessed with the characters.

I don't care that people like it, I just can't see why.

Most anime is pretty boring shit tbh ngl

I can't ever get in to any anime, even the normie ones. I've watched a few studio Ghibli ones which were comfy but that's about it. The regular series are just... Boring yet people seem to become obsessed with the characters.

I quit watching anime when I was 18, if you watch anime into your 20's you're a massive manchild loser who need to grow the fuck up.

I quit watching anime when I was 18, if you watch anime into your 20's you're a massive manchild loser who need to grow the fuck up.
Some weeb dens seem pretty comfy though tbh

what did u watch?

kys

Last 5 years have been bad

When I was growing up I had

- Attack on Titan
- Clannad
- Angel Beats
- Future diary
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Deadman wonderland

8A2DF55B DF0F 4599 B48F 8A8DF61C0757

watch hentai

I can only watch anime that has little to no romance...

When writers get away from romance, they somehow write better, more interesting stuff :feelsokman:

My neighbour totoro was excellent and comfy and princess mononoke which was fun but idk, I preferred the peace and relatability to totoro
these are very good movies but usually not what people talk about when they refer to anime