Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you feel when this happens?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
How do you feel, reacte when a girs are lifting more than you at the gym?
It's very frustrating for me.

I don't, because I exercise from home. Why would you want to workout surrounded by normfags

I don't lift. I only do pullups, pushups, planks, and run.

I don't, because I exercise from home. Why would you want to workout surrounded by normfags
Probably because you can do more at the gym than at home

Strongmanmaxx. being lean is for normalfags and chads

Pullups are hard
They suck. I personally use a band. I can only do about 4 without them, but it's really rough on my joints since I'm overweight. The band takes care of the joint issues.

It's hard to build muscle that way brocel. Only started getting actually built when I started lifting weights.

doesn’t bappened
never happened
hwoever it take pride in beating up foids in sparring.

I dont go gym.

It's hard to build muscle that way brocel. Only started getting actually built when I started lifting weights.
I don't need big muscles personally. As long as I can lift up my rifle (airsoft) for long periods of time and be able to run far I don't really care about anything else.

I don't need big muscles personally. As long as I can lift up my rifle (airsoft) for long periods of time and be able to run far I don't really care about anything else.
Fair enough. I'm just getting muscle so tallfags can't fuck with me.

If that happens it's probably a 300lb sheboon with 1000ng/dl of testosterone. I don't really care because I could still beat her in a fight.

They suck. I personally use a band. I can only do about 4 without them, but it's really rough on my joints since I'm overweight. The band takes care of the joint issues.
I'm not overweight they're still hard my max is 8 I think.

If that happens it's probably a 300lb sheboon with 1000ng/dl of testosterone. I don't really care because I could still beat her in a fight.
What about musclemommy?

I get an erection when I imagine fertilizing her thick muscular ass and creating strong children by diluting my inferior genetics with hers

and then I try harder to gymmax

That's actually weak as fuck bru just take care of yourself and your testosterone advantage will make you progress faster.

I get an erection when I imagine fertilizing her thick muscular ass and creating strong children by diluting my inferior genetics with hers

and then I try harder to gymmax
good one.

That's actually weak as fuck bru just take care of yourself and your testosterone advantage will make you progress faster.
do you think i am weak because i just started?

I don't go to the gym because it wouldnt make a difference. Just a waste of time

I cope by knowing that I could still beat the shit out of her 9 times out of 10.

She may have trained certain muscles to do a certain exercise like lifting. But at the end of the day she doesn't have the genetic muscular composition to win in an actual fight to the death against a man. Even one who has never seen the inside of a gym.

I cope by knowing that I could still beat the shit out of her 9 times out of 10.

She may have trained certain muscles to do a certain exercise like lifting. But at the end of the day she doesn't have the genetic muscular composition to win in an actual fight to the death against a man. Even one who has never seen the inside of a gym.
Based

That's good, enought to have a athletic body and also builds a higher stamina. Durability is what matters.