Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you " fight back " to mocking/teasing/belittling?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm talking about people who punch your shoulders or slap the back of your head.
Very frustrating.

Btw I lift but I'm really kind/nice guy and I'm not quick at all. I look naive and harmless most of the time which made me an easy target even if I try to be gentle/polite with everyone.
Everytime I tried to fight back people go into savage mode and they start fighting me even phisically.
Or they just put me back in my place.

My actual """ coward """" strategy is just laugh at their jokes as beta and self irony.

learn to fight and destroy them

good question. i'm also wondering how to do this

Download 9

you look at everyone you see like this

death-stare.jpg

Learn to be a smart ass back.

When I was in school I just had a neutral expression and showed absolutely no emotion and never spoke a word, I blended into the background and became a ghost.

Learn to be a smart ass back.

Doesn't work. Normies will resort to the lamest of tactics like simply modifying a word or pronunciation to make it sound odd therefore supposedly making you look....worse? Think that South Park episode with the douchebag snow boarders and one of them calling Stan Marsh "Stan Darsh" and everyone thinks it's hilarious.

The physical ones are also next to impossible because even if you do hit back you're fucked either way. Either they escalate it or, more likely, they will take the coward route and then say you are extreme or you took things out of context. Yeah....it's always too far when THEY feel uncomfortable.

You are never the coward for being bullied. They are the fucking cowards. Bully = coward. Coming at you more than one on one or even with the idea one will have back-up? Pure cowardice.

When I was in school I just had a neutral expression and showed absolutely no emotion and never spoke a word, I blended into the background and became a ghost.
At least you weren't an easy target

build simple weapons made out of simple material. ded srs

you don't have to be at a disadvantage because of physical traits or numbers. the deciding driving factor for actively aggressive people is fear. if you beat the living shit out of someone with a weapon once, they will go into turtle mode, their social circles will virtue signal their support to take revenge on the 'assailant'/self-defender. just expect this to happen before hand and be ready equipped with your weapon to demolish them and their buddies a second time and at the latest after the second act they won't try again. there are some very neat melee weapons you can construct, think of medieval weapon designs and try to replicate them out of modern day trash. it's super easy and can fend off any kinds of idiots with their trashy preferred modern bully weapons like fists, punching rings or knives.

Avoid the problem people. If they are at the gym or something go on another day or switch.

make bettER CHOices

Tbh you guys are overthinking this. Stop caring what normies think and it will solve all of your problems.

Dismissiveness + stoicism is how you beat this. Coming up with "witty comebacks" is just tryhard chit.

What do you mean?
Its not how I see myself; its how other see me
Embarrass yourself to draw all eyes on you let that feeling built but, do not run and make sure to not avert your gaze.
Make sure to do breathing exercises because it will be intense.
"to change their perspective on you"

Go live in a tent in the woods until they all die

Go to the gym and get better at fighting. You need to be able to win the physical fights you encounter

Tell the teacher

Play some poker in minecraft.

Poker player person playing card game 52713348

Tbh you guys are overthinking this. Stop caring what normies think and it will solve all of your problems.

Dismissiveness + stoicism is how you beat this. Coming up with "witty comebacks" is just tryhard chit.
Just dismiss getting bullied and made fun of theory. I have seen both ends of the stick and I can assure you dishing out feels much better than playing the victim.

Just dismiss getting bullied and made fun of theory. I have seen both ends of the stick and I can assure you dishing out feels much better than playing the victim.
Not giving a chit doesn't mean playing the victim. The problem with you autists is you are hypersensitive to the slightest little thing that you consider it 'bullying' when actual harassment or bullying are rare as fuck. Most normies are probably just trying to bond with you guys and to you guys it's "bullying"

Normie: Sub Caesercel why you always look so down bro? Lol

You: Stfu bitch go fuck yourself faggot

Normie: ...?

You: *Makes thread in incels.co "Put normfag in his place who was testing me"

Last edited:
Virginia Tech is all you need.

Start saying gay shit but not including yourself in it.

ex: Ya brother is a kkk booty bandit

Go to the gym and get better at fighting. You need to be able to win the physical fights you encounter
this is the least reliable strategy and a delusional cope. your bully will usually t mog you to oblivion and make a physical victory impossible outside of having a miraculous opening and being able to bite into their neck/ear
Not giving a chit doesn't mean playing the victim. The problem with you autists is you are hypersensitive to the slightest little thing that you consider it 'bullying' when actual harassment or bullying are rare as fuck. Most normies are probably just trying to bond with you guys and to you guys it's "bullying"
casually slapping a dude in the back of the head is status seeking behavior at your expense. dismissing it without consequence means it will happen again no matter how nonchalant you think you're coming off

Last edited:
casually slapping a dude in the back of the head is status seeking behavior at your expense. dismissing it without consequence means it will happen again no matter how nonchalant you think you're coming off
...and how often do you actually get slapped in the back of the head? I feel like you guys are just making up scenarios in your mind. Most people do not give a shit about you.

The good thing about being in school is that you can do things and get away with things that would get you arrested as an adult. Also if you do something to your bullies they might not want to report it or make it known for fear of losing their social desirability. So anyways just one day go up behind them and start beating the shit out of them with a metal tray or kick them in the back of the knee so they fall down or whatever else, obviously if you take it too far you could get in trouble but if you show them that you won't just take it they will probably stop messing with you. Theres a million ideas you could come up with.

That’s kind of like me. Just hit them back in the same way.

...and how often do you actually get slapped in the back of the head? I feel like you guys are just making up scenarios in your mind. Most people do not give a shit about you.
the mormons at your lds high school might not've done it but it's one of the most common ways to bully someone without actually crossing into the territory of bullying. incels report it a lot.

normies give a shit about you so much they almost care as much about you as they do themselves, you're an extremely important asset to them especially if they're low tier normie. if you weren't around, how would they indicate to other normies that they have social status without being able to flex that status over someone lower in the hierarchy? if you can't find anyone around that's lower than you, you are the lowest.

the mormons at your lds high school might not've done it but it's one of the most common ways to bully someone without actually crossing into the territory of bullying. incels report it a lot.

normies give a shit about you so much they almost care as much about you as they do themselves, you're an extremely important asset to them especially if they're low tier normie. if you weren't around, how would they indicate to other normies that they have social status without being able to flex that status over someone lower in the hierarchy? if you can't find anyone around that's lower than you, you are the lowest.
I don't know my dude. I feel like you are over-analyzing and overthinking everything. People did fuck with each other at my high school but you fuck with them back, but not too seriously lmao. People in this thread are taking normie behavior too serious, that is how non homo dudes bond, is by calling each other names. Many incels are also hypersensitive and think it's harassment and bullying. I used to make the same mistake.

People rarely actually bully and harass. No one who has shit going on in their life will even bother doing those things because there is no benefit. Why would some dude at the gym physically assault you? What's in it for him? Lmfao. It sounds ridiculous. If you have buddies and they fuck with you like that, fuck with them back or find new friends.

If some dude is actually bullying you just get his ass in trouble and move on with your life. You are placing way too much importance on this stuff in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't matter. Worry about yourself.

this is the least reliable strategy and a delusional cope. your bully will usually t mog you to oblivion and make a physical victory impossible outside of having a miraculous opening and being able to bite into their neck/ear
In that case it’s better to just conceal carry. I would recommend pepper spray since it isn’t classified as a weapon. It could get you in trouble but then again you will need to decide: you either continue being a punching bag or you stand up for yourself

Avoid the problem people. If they are at the gym or something go on another day or switch.
tbh avoidance is the best route but going that route your bullies are effectively going to run your life and dictate where you can and can't be at certain times. There really is no winning if someone is determined to bully you.

Hmmm. Interesting way to define the situation. Makes it look like what it isn't. Well how about normies

Dry fingering your asshole because they want you to leave the seat so they can let their women sit there.

Stab your shoe with a needle

Try to slap you or push you at every opportunity

Gang up on you and beat you up

Keep on belittling you with words for hours on end, days upon days, months upon months for years

Push your pants down in public

Exclude you socially

Throw aluminium foils at you during break

Throw shoes at you and bellitle you all night during summer camp.

And much more

When it happens once, maybe the bully is problematic. If it happens everywhere you go then the fault lies with you.

Laughing at someone over their height is not friendly banter, its downpicking aggression. Especially pathetic given the fact that 5'11 is not that much tall compared to 5'8. Maybe OP is stoic and truly doesn't care. But if he is like anyone else and values his mental health then he should bring consequences to those who wish to use him

Why do they forget so easily?
R5c23f252242df6095e488275b62b5347

I always carry a pepper spray
If some faggot asks me for cigar ı just give them the ones filled with my pubic/ass hair and listen as they inhale my ass hair into their lungs
I went to school for only like 4 days and got threatened to get beated up 5 times for no reason lmao

Doesn't work. Normies will resort to the lamest of tactics like simply modifying a word or pronunciation to make it sound odd therefore supposedly making you look....worse? Think that South Park episode with the douchebag snow boarders and one of them calling Stan Marsh "Stan Darsh" and everyone thinks it's hilarious.

The physical ones are also next to impossible because even if you do hit back you're fucked either way. Either they escalate it or, more likely, they will take the coward route and then say you are extreme or you took things out of context. Yeah....it's always too far when THEY feel uncomfortable.

You are never the coward for being bullied. They are the fucking cowards. Bully = coward. Coming at you more than one on one or even with the idea one will have back-up? Pure cowardice.
High IQ post

What I also found hilarious was how much tought went into many insults. Like these sad pieces of shit literally used their own free time to come up with lame insults and use it against you in school. Just how pathetic can a person be? I never tought about anyone in school even once in my free time lol.

Also you are correct that you can't win, once when I fought a bully he had a busted lip (I had no injuries because I'm not a pussy) and he honestly told his fucking friends that I SCRATCHED him to not lose his face and they fucking believed it.

What is your body like? Are you framemaxxed? If not, then that is why you are an easy target. I actually have a real life friend who is gymmaxxed and everyone thinks he's the nicest guy on the planet, and nobody messes with him. So work on your frame, buddy boyo. Next time someone touches you, do the same.

Doesn't happen to me, but if it did I'd pull out my knife and stab that motherfucker.

"On the way home, just as I was about to reach my mother’s house, a group of four young thugs drove by me in a pick-up truck and proceeded to throw eggs at me, laughing while they did it. They seemed intoxicated, and they missed me. I picked up one of the shells and threw it right back into their car. I was no longer a weak little kid who would take a hit without fighting back. I was stronger now. They got out of their car and tried to attack me, and they would have beaten me bloody if I didn’t pull out my trusty pocket knife, which I usually carried when I walked alone by myself. Thankfully, the thugs backed away and drove off. Perhaps it was the knife, or the look of extreme hatred in my eyes. I quickly ran home, terrified. It was an unsuccessful and misfortunate night."

-Elliot Rodger, My Twisted World, Part 5 "Hope and Hopelessness, Age 17-19, 18 Years Old".

Hmmm. Interesting way to define the situation. Makes it look like what it isn't. Well how about normies

Dry fingering your asshole because they want you to leave the seat so they can let their women sit there.

Stab your shoe with a needle

Try to slap you or push you at every opportunity

Gang up on you and beat you up

Keep on belittling you with words for hours on end, days upon days, months upon months for years

Push your pants down in public

Exclude you socially

Throw aluminium foils at you during break

Throw shoes at you and bellitle you all night during summer camp.

And much more

When it happens once, maybe the bully is problematic. If it happens everywhere you go then the fault lies with you.

Laughing at someone over their height is not friendly banter, its downpicking aggression. Especially pathetic given the fact that 5'11 is not that much tall compared to 5'8. Maybe OP is stoic and truly doesn't care. But if he is like anyone else and values his mental health then he should bring consequences to those who wish to use him
I think you're exaggerating quite a bit my dude. No one is physically assaulting you, and if they are you could get them in trouble and move on with your life. As for people making fun of your height who cares? Make fun of something about them, they ain't perfect. But holding it in and seething over it will do you no favors. Some normies fuck with you as a way of bonding. What do you want them to do? Hold your hand and kiss you? Fuck with them back. Make fun of their nose or some shit.

But tbh I think you and that other guy are either really exaggerating what really happened or just making shit up for the sake of argument. As I said before, most people are too caught up in their own life to give a fuck about you like that. And if anyone really was fucking with you, it's very easy to get them in trouble and move on without second thought. The problem is you guys are putting wayyyyyy too much thought into those people, and that's how they win. You guys care too much and take it too serious.

Last edited:
I think you're exaggerating quite a bit my dude. No one is physically assaulting you, and if they are you could get them in trouble and move on with your life. As for people making fun of your height who cares? Make fun of something about them, they ain't perfect. But holding it in and seething over it will do you no favors.

But tbh I think you and that other guy are either really exaggerating what really happened or just making shit up for the sake of argument. As I said before, most people are too caught up in their own life to give a fuck about you like that. And if anyone really was fucking with you, it's very easy to get them in trouble and move on without second thought. The problem is you guys are putting wayyyyyy too much thought into those people, and that's how they win. You guys care too much and take it too serious.
All of the things I have mentioned have happened to me. And these are not one off instances. This was my life in pre teen and early teen years. Its obvious people don't get in trouble for this stuff. Sure some of this stuff wouldn't fly nowadays but it just proves there can easily be situations where the perpetrator doesn't get away. Believing otherwise is naive.

Bullies clearly do care enough to go out of their way to make other people's lives hell. People like you and @Edmund_Kemper can't understand probably because it never happened to you.

Now, I am more verbal and slightly passive aggressive in social situations. This combined with my big stance and criminal looking face keeps them away. But remember they are always sniffing for weakness. OP showed weakness by taking it all without retort, even validating it by sarcastically laughing. That's likely why he gets targeted again and again. Nobody in their right minds like this stuff. You can act stoic but it you away. I was close to roping mny times in those days

All of the things I have mentioned have happened to me. And these are not one off instances. This was my life in pre teen and early teen years. Its obvious people don't get in trouble for this stuff. Sure some of this stuff wouldn't fly nowadays but it just proves there can easily be situations where the perpetrator doesn't get away. Believing otherwise is naive.

Bullies clearly do care enough to go out of their way to make other people's lives hell. People like you and @Edmund_Kemper can't understand probably because it never happened to you.

Now, I am more verbal and slightly passive aggressive in social situations. This combined with my big stance and criminal looking face keeps them away. But remember they are always sniffing for weakness. OP showed weakness by taking it all without retort, even validating it by sarcastically laughing. That's likely why he gets targeted again and again. Nobody in their right minds like this stuff. You can act stoic but it you away. I was close to roping mny times in those days
My biggest mistake was trying to make those bullies my allies.
I ueed to treat them gently and try to not take it as personal.
The problem is that I'm not quick on my feet when it comes to reply to their jokes, basically they treat me like a jokes.
I try to come across as harmless because I need to keep them non conflictual ( it was a work environment and I was a newbie).

Stoicism is not an act, it's a philosophy. A belief. A realization that people will be chit heads and the best thing to do is brush it off. It doesn't automatically make you a push over, it means don't let their chit get to you in your head. Which you guys are.

People who target and harass like that are fucking rare and you know it. No one is bothered doing that shit. You act as if you're in prison where you have to size people up and chit lmao. Everyone is just living their life man. Most people just want happiness and not want to fight. If someone is pressing you then diffuse the situation calmly and carelessly, as if you have more pressing issues in your head. Which as a stoic person, you should.

Or you can fight them, go to jail, spend 30 days in there, pay a fine, ruin your job opportunities etc etc. All to show you aren't "weak" but instead you show that you are brainless for letting them get to you like that. And at the end of the day, those people who you care about so much go home and you go into a cell. They don't think of you anymore. So who really wins? The guy who needs to be tough or the one who used his brain and doesn't give a chit about you?

Sorry for what you went through but this is the truth now. People don't give a shit, the more likely situation is they're wondering why you look pissed 24/7 and why you're puffing your chest out at them when they're worried about their family or what they're going to eat or something lmao.

Last edited:
Stoicism is not an act, it's a philosophy. A belief. A realization that people will be chit heads and the best thing to do is brush it off. It doesn't automatically make you a push over, it means don't let their chit get to you in your head. Which you guys are.

People who target and harass like that are fucking rare and you know it. No one is bothered doing that shit. You act as if you're in prison where you have to size people up and chit lmao. Everyone is just living their life man. Most people just want happiness and not want to fight. If someone is pressing you then diffuse the situation.

Or you can fight them, go to jail, spend 30 days in there, pay a fine, ruin your job opportunities etc etc. All to show you aren't "weak" but instead you show that you are brainless for letting them get to you like that. And at the end of the day, those people who you care about so much go home and you go into a cell. They don't think of you anymore.

Sorry for what you went through but this is the truth now. People don't give a shit, the more likely situation is they're wondering why you look pissed 24/7 and why you're puffing your chest out at them when they're worried about their family or what they're going to eat or something lmao.
"Just don't let constant humiliation get to you bro". As I said, it WILL eat away at you. You will lose whatever self esteem you have.

You are acting as if people who target and harass are special. Everyone has the potential to do that. Some just have more proclivity. And they WILL do it if you show weakness. As I said, I have done some bullying too.

Jfl II am not asking anyone to do anything illegal. Just stand up for themselves. I do agree on one thing though. Bullies don't give a shit about the damage they cause to others

"Just don't let constant humiliation get to you bro". As I said, it WILL eat away at you. You will lose whatever self esteem you have.

You are acting as if people who target and harass are special. Everyone has the potential to do that. Some just have more proclivity. And they WILL do it if you show weakness. As I said, I have done some bullying too.

Jfl II am not asking anyone to do anything illegal. Just stand up for themselves. I do agree on one thing though. Bullies don't give a shit about the damage they cause to others
Words only get to you if you let them. You can't control what anyone says, only how you let it affect you. I'm sure you've talked shit to someone who didn't 'deserve' it but dude probably didn't give a fuck about what you said.

You can do the same.

This is tru tbhngl. I think there’s a line between fucking around and being a shithead though, and I’ve seen situations where people are genuinely beating on someone and the guy being beaten is coping that “hehe they’re my friends hehe it’s just a joke”. I never considered that kind of relationship friendship though. More like a proto abusive relationship.

best thing to do about le bullies depends on what kind of person you are. Although 9/10 times the best course of action is just to ignore them theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back