Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys go to the gym?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
How do you handle getting mogged by chad men lifting 9000 tons while foids wear practically nothing and go home with said chads every day. I stay home and just do calisthenics for strength and go running. I can be all alone without dealing with the depression being around these scum create.

I go to gym at night when I get off of work, have only met one Chad while going there.

I don't go to the gym.

I go to the gym in my basement

Im not a hamster.

Home gym. (Forest)

i dont go to the gym

I remember back when I was just starting out I got myself a pair of adjustable dumbles and a bench. Later I added a squat rack, a barbell and some plates.
Once I was confident enough, I started going to the gym.
I can sell my home gym equipment online whenever I want and make the money back.
I stay home and just do calisthenics for strength and go running. I can be all alone without dealing with the depression being around these scum create.
Just make sure you're going to failure with every set and progressively overloading yourself. Either add reps or weight.
If you already have a good aerobic base, don't run too much either. All it does is interfere with your gains. Just go for walks instead if you want.

I just bought a barbell and weights instead. Back 8 years ago it was only $50 for 100lbs and then I bought more plates as needed

I go to a gym of religious Jews where no foids aloud. Chads can lift 9000 tons? Me too.

I haven't been to a gym since covid hit. Just dumbbell workouts and boxing works wonders

Why would I go to a gyn?

Personally I don't bother.