Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you know if you stunted your growth?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I notice that most skinny guys tend to be tall and lanky, I'm lanky and skinny but I'm just barely average in height. I wonder if I fucked up my growth.

How tall are your parents and how tall are you?

I notice that most skinny guys tend to be tall and lanky, I'm lanky and skinny but I'm just barely average in height. I wonder if I fucked up my growth.
I've heard that weightlifting accelerates manletism, especially when you start with that way too early

I've heard that weightlifting accelerates manletism, especially when you start with that way too early
no it doesn't, it does the opposite because it increases bone density which delays natural shortening

5'10.5 - 5'11
You're exactly your mid parental height (5'10.5-5'10.75). Doubt you stunted your growth. What makes you think you stunted it?

Otherwise some looksmaxers think ulna length indicates your genetic height potential (not sure if its completely valid but it is accurate for myself):

You're exactly your mid parental height (5'10.5-5'10.75). Doubt you stunted your growth. What makes you think you stunted it?
I stayed up and night and had alot of sugar/glucose in my diet, I heard it stunts growths decreases it.

Also, according to the ulna length I should be alteast 6'2. But it's probably inaccurate.

you should be at least 4~5 inches taller in comparison to your mother

you should be at least 4~5 inches taller in comparison to your mother
He probably got his height from his dad's side. I doubt he stunted his growth.

I stayed up and night and had alot of sugar/glucose in my diet, I heard it stunts growths decreases it.

Also, according to the ulna length I should be alteast 6'2. But it's probably inaccurate.
Sleep deprivation may have some effect but only if it is long-term. Most of the GH released during sleep occurs within the first 1-3 hours anyway so you should be fine. Sugar/glucose doesnt stunt growth :lul:. Only SEVERE caloric deficit can.

You are pretty much on the dial of your expected height.

This is just pure cope. I saw a 6’3 Guy at The gym who Couldnt weigh More than 120 lbs. Absolute skeleton.

if you didnt eat enough in a certain period of your childhood , just like me .

also looking at your other siblings could be a good indication