Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you make friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Tomorrow I start college. I am now medicated for my adhd bipolar and schizophrenia and want to make friends (and eventually get a girlfriend). I am tired of being alone. How do I make friends? Whenever I try talking to people they awkwardly ignore me and act like they didn’t hear what I said.

you dont
t. has no friends

I have all the same disorders lol be my friend

youre black just start rapping or make some dancemoves and if someone bullies you tell him he/she is racist and everyone will cater to you

if i knew i'd have friends

by not being an edgy retard

Have friends since childhood or teenage years otherwise it’s impossible

You have to have personality.

And by personality, I mean the ability to entertain people with your prescence.

Whether it be making them laugh, telling them interesting or funny stories, validating their feelings and opinions etc.

And you have to be very high energy and enthusiastic or they will think you're boring.

Good question ,maybe try to get in to a social circle

I've said this hundreds of Thrones already, but I've been on college for almost 5 years now. Haven't made a single friend yet. College is the single worst place for incels to be. Chads and toilets partying every weekend, normies hanging around in their little cliques.... It's fucking brutal man.