Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you make the world worse?

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
No incel should be helping the society that forced him into inceldom. Not only that but incels should also generally make the world a worse place with most of their actions as to get some form of retribution against the world. What are some ways you guys try to make the world a worse place? I personally use my free time to insult foids using chadfish accounts.

By rotting and not contributing to anything

That's not how you make the world worse, that's how you make your life worse.
Nobody gives a shit about you rotting, it only harms yourself.

Nobody gives a shit about (you) rotting, it only harms yourself.
fuck you jite:lasereyes:

By existing.

People see my disgusting face and their days get ruined

What are some ways you guys try to make the world a worse place?
Tailgating, public masturbation, Eating taco bell then shitting and stinking up their bathroom, blasting shitty music from a bluetooth speaker in public, etc.

I'm a kleptomaniac, so I steal a lot. I also waste company time by doing nothing productive, and grope women in public.

No incel should be helping the society that forced him into inceldom. Not only that but incels should also generally make the world a worse place with most of their actions as to get some form of retribution against the world. What are some ways you guys try to make the world a worse place? I personally use my free time to insult foids using chadfish accounts.
Shit in toilets and dont flush, clog it if possible

Shit in toilets and dont flush, clog it if possible

By being on disability and Medicaid

Hai AiKiu hoomun! Kip ur wits about yu! I thinq we ar hading to nookler iksturmeenashioon sou now nead to tri mayking it warss.

by voting for leftist/progressive policies

I stopped recycling. I’m not required to so why would I? It’s a small thing but it’s a change I’ve made that increases convenience for myself while not contributing to Chad and Stacy having their clean environment to frolic around in.
You throw recycle in trash?

How to make the world worse:
  • Give women more rights
  • Give single mothers more welfare
So I guess the best way to make the world worse is to work for a nonprofit.

I get why you want to make world worse but it doesn't affect the winners as much as you think. And the other losers like us why make them more miserable and then they will try to make us miserable out of return spite so really we should try make it a bit better. I want to do litter picking to make my area looks nice but I also feel what you feel why should I clean the normies trash, fucking niggers. But if I don't do it nobody else is going to .

All it'll take is 20% of the entire male population doing this, and it'll collapse this entire shitty society. Given current trends, it's only a matter of time. And those guys will have so little left to lose they'll gladly starve to death just for the chance to watch.

i steal from NTs and make their lifes living nightmare

Make bioweapon

By paying cash and always taking too much to count all the coins. Oh I never keep my phone on me, the government hates this.

Trolling the internet has always been a hobby of mine until the FED started looking into me but to be honest I really don't go out of my way to cause problems for other people mainly to avoid getting my ass kicked or killed and I try to treat others the way I want to be treated but in all reality that never worked out for anyone I tried to live a Hermit sort of Lifestyle I just go to work come home and play on the internet and that is pretty much my life there are moments where I enjoy peace and relaxation away from the pointless noise around me I don't want to have a social life anymore mainly because there is no reason to have one I used to think it was important and I was embarrassed for the fact that I didn't have friends and I wasn't socially accepted when I was young now that I'm up in my middle age years I realize that was just a waste of time and I shouldn't really be alive in the first place now that I'm here I just engage in learning things and my curiosity is one of the best copes ever and the internet provides me with a more convenient way to gaining knowledge about the world but yes work and responsibilities are Life Training to me and it makes me go fucking crazy at times

Ruining people's day I love doing this especially on the weekends when people are out.