Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you respond to someone openly disrespecting you IRL?

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Family and coworkers
Talking shit to me: Shut the fuck up or I'll smack you!
Ignoring me: If what I say is important I call them out, feeling srongly irritated

Strangers and gymbros bothering me: I usually shrug my shoulder and say "I don;t care, really.

Waht are your reactions to rude or dismissive treatment?

i wouId try to ingore them but if they continued then i will fight them

no, I don't have time :feelsthink:

I would let them bully me, but that doesn't mean I would like to smash and crack open their skulls with an iron barbed bat.

I’m a little bitch IRL tbh, to the point people will say I can’t get angry/ don’t react to anything

The name of the game with petty conflicts: the person who gets visibly upset first loses.

I'm too mentally slow to win arguments and I'm too weak physically (manlet/framelet) to win a fight.

Having autism makes it worse because it always attract negative attention due to being unable to read social cues and having weak body language.

JFL I'm basically a walking target and I have no defense. This is why I barely go outside.

I'm too mentally slow to win arguments and I'm too weak physically (manlet/framelet) to win a fight.

Having autism makes it worse because it always attract negative attention due to being unable to read social cues and having weak body language.

JFL I'm basically a walking target and I have no defense. This is why I barely go outside.
I'm similar to you and I'm wageslaving. It's hell on earth. I would prefer to live in quiet environment instead.