Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you stop comparing to others

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I just want to be able to be happy with what I have like all normies tell you. It's good advice but impossible because you always end up thinking about others and how they have it better. Like today I already didn't feel good and then I saw my rich friend brag about his his solana had gone up 20x since last year and he will retire now etc. makes me sad because I was trying to invest in crypto same time as him but all of my shit went down 20x instead.

I was arguing with my brother and dad yesterday they say to me oh you have lots to be grateful for etc. while it's true we have good health now and a roof and food and shit .

I would just cut contacts from those who lifemog me hard, not worth it while own life is torture. I had a chadlite friend at least who's over 190cm, I've known him since kindergarten but I haven't called or texted him in year. He's a good guy but I cannot take it anymore, I avoid sexhavers in general now and look in other direction when a couple or a mother with trolleys walks towards.

You will always compare yourself with other males, that´s very natural actually.
In nature, you´ll see every other male as a potantial ´threat´ to your mating success, cause he is competition and might take your female.

It's sound more harsh than I mean, but entitlement leads only disappointment. It's just human nature to see our good and expect some form of reward. Life doesn't work that way though. Focus on your good and growth and the things that make you happy. Start spoiling yourself. Put you first. No matter how simple it seems. Even if you wanna sock 12 hours into a game you love. If it keeps you happy it keeps your mental health more at ease. On the flip side, there is men in relationships that are jealous cause single guys have "me time". Coping time may get mundane so change it up here and there. You're more in control of your universe than you imagine. Design it to be your own.

It's sound more harsh than I mean, but entitlement leads only disappointment. It's just human nature to see our good and expect some form of reward. Life doesn't work that way though. Focus on your good and growth and the things that make you happy. Start spoiling yourself. Put you first. No matter how simple it seems. Even if you wanna sock 12 hours into a game you love. If it keeps you happy it keeps your mental health more at ease. On the flip side, there is men in relationships that are jealous cause single guys have "me time". Coping time may get mundane so change it up here and there. You're more in control of your universe than you imagine. Design it to be your own.
Edit: I meant to reply to OP.

can’t compare yourself if evERyone else is DEAD

Just don't go out or talk to people like me. Can't compare yourself to something that doesn't exist in your head

You can't. The only way is to never leave the house or live as a hermit.

FjxKxSyXkAIWSde