Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How do you retaliate: "Who hurt you?"

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
These 3 phases i remember were used on me (just fucking because it was the first time i opened up my feelings!)
1. you are a psychopath
2. you need to see a therapist
3. who hurt you?

65d4b0cc35e4f0c069eb70cba7bb6155a97051791c782824448b9b4a8d2bd874 1

who hurt you
A condescending phrase used to imply that whatever personal bias you have is inherently improper and invalidates your argument, and thus absolves the person using the phrase of actually having to argue legitimately (99% of the time due to them having no debate skills, composure, and the mentality of a five year-old.

Part of the larger family of phrases/retardation that idiots use to try and hide their lack of debate skills/fact checking. Right up there with some dumbass making a general statement with no sources or validity, someone calling them out and asking for such, and said person saying along the lines of “OMG I’m gonna act so offended/stupeified you want actual proof that I hope everyone else paying attention glosses over the fact I’m conveniently doing this to avoid looking like a retard!” Instead of giving said proof (because they have none).

Popular on places filled with pseudointellectuals, retards, and cuckolds i.e. reddit.com
D xihZPX4AM9xHL

Download

Download 1

3caac1e6 f56f 4888 80eb 06f74ed7fce1 m

Oysr75b0z2241

Puukuie8mte41

2ad

Hgnfiys7v3141

ZwDU7gD

Wmhjziw4gad51

"Who hurt you?"
"You did."

there's no counter to it. When you pull the "who hurt you" card, the conversation ends, because it signifies the other party is done listening to you

I just say I was raped by a foid nurse when I was 4.

Just say, "yeah, that's right, switch the topic because you have no arguments left" and laugh at their face

If i list names, their response: "i don't know them"

I would just say “you did” or “your kind did”

Wtf are you doing talking to foids irl or online....don't ever talk to foids

"who hurt you sweetie?"
-a lot of people. Who hurt you?
"No one teehee"
-you sure bitch?
"What?"
Giphy

men should be equally mad when foids say "I love you" both instances incite anger for being insincere.

Arguing with people who use that sort of arguments is the wrong thing to do anyway. All they care about is ending/winning the argument, they have no interest in the validity of your information. They want the ego-boost of defeating "the incel", they don't care about whether you're right or not.

Since they are not serious about any further conversation, just post some shock material.

Why waste time on these kinda people.

tell them to eat shit with expensive silverware

“ who hurt you”
A bunch of whores who get put on a pedestal despite having four times as many chins as they do redeeming qualities on average

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back