Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do You Stop a Woman From Cheating?

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
How do average men out there stop their gfs and wives from cheating on them when Chad is a few clicks away?

If every woman can fuck chad, are all women cheaters?

If every woman can fuck chad, are all women cheaters?
I'm pretty sure that cheating is more prevalent than what studies say. Especially with male Chad coworkers.

How do average men out there stop their gfs and wives from cheating on them when Chad is a few clicks away?
They don't. My married coworker cope by cheating her first and weekly. Be cheated is inevitable

I'm pretty sure that cheating is more prevalent than what studies say. Especially with male Chad coworkers.
Brutal. Thats why work wives and husbands are so common.

Brutal. Thats why work wives and husbands are so common.
True. Working in an office with women in it will Blackpill any man so hard, he'll have to reconsider life.

If you aren't Chad expect it at some point or the other.
Yuup, and Manlet Chads also get cuckolded. Needs to be 6' if Chad to don't be cheated

Rule of life: everytime a normie Manlet loses his gf, her next bf is always non-manlet :society:

Please elab
If you work in an Office with women, they will eventually slip up and reveal you who they're cheating with this week.