Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop paying tax!

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
Foids want good genes on top of parental investment. The governments of the world are increasingly offering the parental investment using sub-8 men's tax money, this leaves chad SMV skyrocketing exponentially as their good genes become the prized asset. The solution is to stop paying tax. Whether that's relocating to another country or going on NEETbux, STOP PAYING TAX. Once undesirable men collectively stop paying tax we may see betabuxxing make a return, which lets be honest is as good as undesirable men can ever hope for. My dad was a betabuxxer, as was his dad, as was my mom's dad, etc, etc, etc. Every man in my family has been a betabuxxer, it's just how curry men reproduce, but even that is now hard to do.

Isn't it illegal?
Neetbux = not illegal
Immigration = not illegal
PassiveIncomeMaxxing (like landlordmaxxing) = not illegal (yes you still pay tax on it, but it's third party tax as it's not your money)

I'm not from the West, it's obvious.
I mean, how much change do you get to keep from every $1 you make? If it's 80c or more, you are probably fine where you are. My post is addressed more to high tax % wage slaves (usually STEMcels).

I'm okay with paying tax.- I drive on roads, have my garbage collected, have access to fire & police protection, and received an education in public schools, all of which are paid for by taxes.- So it's worth noting that I actually do receive some benefit from the tax that is paid.

I'm okay with paying tax.- I drive on roads, have my garbage collected, have access to fire & police protection, and received an education in public schools, all of which are paid for by taxes.- So it's worth noting that I actually do receive some benefit from the tax that is paid.
cuck trait

I want the benefits of everything for free at the backs of holes and nts

I only pay sales tax, and that's very rarely. I get angry any time I have to pay to this horrible society.

Relying on NEETbux is dumb. What will you do if the government suddenly cut funding to the program? Then you are screwed my friend. It is safest to become skilled at something and wageslave, unfortunately.

Though I still think the idea of reducing the amount of tax you pay is based. Don't be a mindless consumer and only spend money on the things you need + some copes. That way you don't pay as much sales tax and you don't need a high salary to get by.

if in the us throw your money into municipal bonds. interest from them is tax free.