Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you treat toliets in your everyday life

Which one?

• Ass lick them in every opportunity in hope for some pussy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Validate and facilitate their every need so they'd continue to live in tutorial mode

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I cannot afford being an asshole so I mostly resort to ghosting.

I just avoid them but they do an even better job of avoiding me.

I don't even come into contact with them in my day to day. I even use self checkouts just to avoid dealing with the cattle.

I farted . I just love it when it comes out smoothly :feelsohh::smonk:

I barely go outside my house, so I don't interact with foids outside my family as much.

I cannot afford being an asshole so I mostly resort to ghosting.
I love how feminists brag that cuckholded men will mob us if we shout our views in public. Females cannot fight their own battles without men.

I love how feminists brag that cuckholded men will mob us if we shout our views in public. Females cannot fight their own battles without men.
This lol. Without men doing their bidding foids are fucked.

I don’t interact with them anymore

piss all over them

Lick their pussy

I'm not a :chad:, so I cannot assert dominance over them.

I hardly see or talk to foids at all.

Avoid at all costs people will take foids side not mine

Most of my contact with foids is at work. If I ignore them I would get in trouble

Like I treat men

Another option - roasting them light-heartedly and having normal conversations, when inside I truly feel like this:
My meme

At my last workplace I just ignored them. Some of them got angry at me for trying to talk to them, and some of them got angry at me for not talking to them. I just resorted to only talking to them if they initiated the conversation with me, meaning I didn't even say hi to them unless they said it first. They don't want to be around ugly men or associate with ugly men in any way, so I just made it easy for them.

To treat a toilet you need to encounter one innit.

the only women i interact with are cashiers and about all i say is "i will be paying with credit, thanks"