Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you treat your mom?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Knowing shes a foid and all,
as well as being your mother

i don't love her and don't respect her, you can write it down in your incel.is study or whatever you're doing.

She's annoying. I try to avoid her.

I dont write with her more often than i have to

I had great difficulty not yelling at her. She was a nagging machine.

I treat her better than I'll ever treat any other foid, cause she actually cares about me. Only woman that pretty much asks how my days been and cooks me food, if I ask.

Chad moms are probably the most supportive

This is a hard one to answer but. *sigh* as a kid I loved and cared for her. As I grew older I began to resent her for trying to make me a christ fag, which I won't do because jesus (if real) and his narcissistic father are the biggest piece of shit in (possible) existence. Every time I call her I hear "It's the end time, repent!" me : "Fuck off, don't care, I am 41, ready to die". TLDR. Did love, but now resent.

Well, or try to. She is the only person who cares about my well-being, so of course I treat her well.

We have a good relation. She cooks for me sometimes and I help her with tech stuff cause she's a boomer

ok mr/mrs agent/reporter whatever. she is not a good person/mother. should you treat a cheater and someone who is nasty nice?

I’m nice to her and my dad, but deep down I secretly kind of hate and resent them.

i love my parents every time they ask me if have a girlfriend the say to me not to care because girls nowdays are whores. based mom and dad

As best as I can. Overall average as I sometimes get mad, she sometimes nag, etc. Also idc about muh foids after the age of like 30-40 they’re old as fuck when I’m whining about foids I’m obviously gearing it to a younger age range.

She does not care about me. I speak to her only rarely.

I treat her normal I guess, which is way too generous considering she treats me like utter scum

I treat her better than I'll ever treat any other foid, cause she actually cares about me. Only woman that pretty much asks how my days been and cooks me food, if I ask.

I haven't talked to her in years and don't plan to ever again.

treat her good

Hate my parents