Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does a foid react when you look at their general direction?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Everytime i have to look at a foid to see anything in their direction like a professor or the board or just glancing around the room in general, They start getting very angry and give me angry looks and start spreading rumors that i got a crush on them and that i’m a creep while they’re constantly being paronoid and checking if i’m trying to look at them or approach them cuz they’re worried. They always get their chad bf to kiss them just so i can see it because these foids think i’m gonna approach them.They’re so delusional when it comes to incels like us who stare at their general direction.

It’s even worst when you space off a lot like me cuz then foids will get worried that ur stargazing at them. And they start freaking out if u go near them so they start walking away quickly too while there bf comes to the rescue. They wanna create this fairytale that we are the ogre while they’re the damsel in distress and the chad bf is their knight in shining armor

tldr: Foid hates it when u stare at them and tell there chad bf and spread rumors about you and call u a creep and get super angry etc

i avoid eye contact with women and people in general.

On the rare chance I do they laugh or look at me with disgust

ive noticed any time i even catch the eye of a foid she immediately looks away

i avoid eye contact with women and people in general.
i try too as well but sometimes it’s impossible cuz i have to look at something that’s in their direction or i just space off

ive noticed any time i even catch the eye of a foid she immediately looks away
Yeah they either look away or give a angry look or just stare back until we look away then they call us a creep

They usually don't look back, like I was never even there.

they make eye contact and stare me down. as in, they stare at me without smiling or anything, like when a blackcel walks into a gas station and the cashier thinks he's gonna steal something

they might awkwardly stare back for a second before quickly looking away. I try to avoid eye contact with all bluepillers though

they stare at me with a blank expression

Well, I really want to make eye contact, but They simply never look me back in my eyes. I once went to a local shop,to buy groceries and the cashier made a solid 3 seconds eye contact with the High Tier Normtard, in front of me. I tried the same and she acted like I Wasn´t there

Yeah they either look away or give a angry look or just stare back until we look away then they call us a creep
Remember these creatures would choose a dog, An air dryer, A monkey, Or a chad over you.

Either the thousand yard stare that looks straight through me as if I don't exist or immediately look away

They eithER look away or look uncomfortable

They blush and look away
I always see them looking at me again from the corner of my eye when I turn away

They go like “omg ur such a gigachad” and then suck my dick

They give me a "ew" look and look away

Sometimes they smile, sometimes not.

With a face of disgust