Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how does this happen?

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-

all u ppl who say theres NO hope what explains this?

what the hell motivates a girl like that to do that?

i could NEVER in a MILLION years imagine dating a girl who is his female counterpart

2:47 - "Sex is a very important part of my life" JFL

Status and fame.

I will take "He's getting cucked" for 300.

reputation and fame as a girl who fucks a weird sexual freak disabled hobbit troll?
Yes. The guy is a famous motivational speaker and writer. Extreme disabilities that garner a lot of media attention attract attention whores, same as infamous killers. They want to feel special.

Yes. The guy is a famous motivational speaker and writer. Extreme disabilities that garner a lot of media attention attract attention whores, same as infamous killers. They want to feel special.
with infamous killers i could still kind of understand - they are atleast healthy men physically.

this guy, hes a sexual deviant and a deformed midget.

even his personality seems shit. so much for "motivational speaker and writer" - he is just talking about how hes a sexual freak with his wife in front of a TV crew that will broadcast to the entire world.

I don't know. I really don't know. Lots of weird shit happens every day man.