Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How far does 6'2 height, blonde and blue eyes get you with gook women?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
How ugly is it allowed to be for this person in the eyes of gook women

That's literally what they crave in a man

you can be 3 minimum as a 6'2 aryan i think

In the US? Not nearly as far as everyone thinks.

Height is the only one of those three that matters at all, but 6'2" will get you in decent standing with both men and women of all races.

Height is the only one of those three that matters at all, but 6'2" will get you in decent standing with both men and women of all races.

But what if you have a very beta face and frame?

Women want tall and dark

Those are all you need to slay in the SEA, height not so much but blonde hair and blue eyes are a must, if you don't have those it's useless for slaying gook women

If "decent standing" means "they won't throw things at you in the street", then I suppose so.

IME, the BLD/BLU combination tends to draw Latinas and Blacks the most. It still isn't going to give a 4/10 aryischcel a harem of ethnic foids.

Last edited:
That's all you really need to get a gook foid.

But what if you have a very beta face and frame?
>face
Height halo. You can be tall and incel, but people, both men and women, will treat you better legitimately only for your height. A man's height is his most important halo. Your face can most definitely make you incel. An ugly-faced man will not slay no matter his height.

>frame
Trash. Less than 10% of SMV, even in the most extreme cases ----> https://lookism.net

If "decent standing" means "they won't throw things at you in the street", then I suppose so.
Yeah that's more or less what I meant. Manlets get shit on for whatever they do, tall men at least don't get treated that poorly.

Why can't people just like their own kind blonde grills have to be degenerate now and apparently blond men which are viewed as somewhat effeminate and dumb in the West do better in the East. I'M NOT INTO WOMANLET DOLPHIN SCREECHING REEEEE

not far if you're a crater face red faced freak!