Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How fast do you dare to drive?

What speed would you drive at

• <60 (old woman driver)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 70 (soyboy speed limit)

• 80 (normie driver)

• >100 (Chad King of the road)

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Mph not Kph REE

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Grey
★★★
I like driving very fast, often over 100mph.
It is the only thing that gives me any thrills now

Only time I’ve ever drove I came extremely close to crashing, I think I was going 60

80mph-100mph when I'm angry or distressed. 40mph-60mph regularly.

I paid for the whole speedometer
I’ll use all of jt

Over 100 is nothing, so many drivers overtake me when I'm driving at that speed.

103 kilometres per hour cuz the speed limit is 100 kilometers per hour and I don't want a fucking ticket
100kph is less than 70mph, I am From United Cuckdom so we use mph.

I am at least sensible about where I drive fast, but there are more and more speed cameras :feelsree:
Brag Thread!
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
QT4F7LGH5MI6TJTLIBWI6S7HAY

Over 100 is nothing, so many drivers overtake me when I'm driving at that speed.
Mph or kph?

Last edited:
Been on my l plates for 2 months only driven 9 times and I go between 90 to 130 the Moment I get my p plates I am going between 100 to 190 , the only time I feel alive is when I am fast, I could not care about crashing .

The Netherlands recently changed the maximum speed limit from 130km per hour to 100. We can drive 120 during the night though.

Fucking stupid shit all in the name of fighting climate change while big corporations dump all of their waste in the ocean.

Mogged by German Autobahn
I think the actually reason is to take a cope away from men as men are superior drivers and can drive faster than women.

It won't do shit for climate change and most new care engines are alot more efficient now

Chad king of the road right into a wall or off a cliff

driving fast in a straight line isnt scary. driving winding roads thats crazy when fast

driving fast in a straight line isnt scary. driving winding roads thats crazy when fast
Yes, country roads are scary, I don't dare drive as fast on them tbh

Tfw no license @LastGerman

i want to drive bmw 328I coupe

If there is a long stretch with very few cars I would top out more than 160 mph

If there is a long stretch with very few cars I would top out more than 160 mph
2Speedy4me, not sure my car can even reach that, have you actually reached 160mph?

mogs me at having drivers license

2Speedy4me, not sure my car can even reach that, have you actually reached 160mph?
Nah, I am still G1.

But the VQ35 in my Nissan Altima is more than enough (270HP)

Depends on the traffic.

201kph once in an old honda accord .
150kph to 170kph for 4 hours at a time at night going east to florida in jeep suv, prolly wont do it again, hard on cns.

Knew a dude who drive 250+kph down to d beach in a hot rod, his ching chong single mum wife cucked him for a gigatyrone nfl player.
Police dont bother when you go 150mph+

70mph. i used to do more but its riskyt in my area cause (((Cops)))

I’ve never driven on an empty stretch of road to properly speed but even when I’m on a highway going 70 mph (speed limit where I’m at) I get super tense and uncomfortable. Especially if I’m driving at night. A healthy fear of driving is a good thing, driving is dangerous but is so routine nobody seems to remember this fact.

I've never driven a car that's fast enough (only some pld piece of shit cars) :cryfeels: