Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how feasible would it be for us to ascend with divorced women?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Rookies

TBH never actually tried doing anything like this, though I don't know how you would initiate contact based on this.

Most divorced women are jaded as fuck and pretty much write off men after their divorce. Most divorced women become hardcore feminists and choose the single life for the most part. At the end of the day, this society is too toxic to indulge in marriage.

Chad or betabuxx only and you’re looking at getting divorce raped

Chad or betabuxx only and you’re looking at getting divorce raped
not planning on marrying the divorcee tho

Most divorced women are jaded as fuck and pretty much write off men after their divorce. Most divorced women become hardcore feminists and choose the single life for the most part. At the end of the day, this society is too toxic to indulge in marriage.
women who choose single life still fuck chad, I just need to trick her into thinking I am chad somehow

Just avoid them.

have fun licking chad's cum :whatfeels::lul::owo:

marrying as an incel should never be the option in this gynocentric clown world.

not planning on marrying the divorcee tho

women who choose single life still fuck chad, I just need to trick her into thinking I am chad somehow
To be honest not really. Women as they get older lose the little libido they already had. By the time a woman hits 30, which is the age most women get married now you would probably find a woman in her mid 30s to early 40s to date. When women are this age, their libido is gone and most of their eggs are gone so by this time women completely abstain from sex so no they do not fuck chads by the time they are divorced. They become jaded and completely write off men and abstain from dating all together. A lot of incels dont understand that by the time a woman is in her 30s, she has already had kids or never had kids or probably chose to not get married or she has already divorced her man so by this age she is not looking for men at all anymore.

dump and run. theyre bitches and will try to blame you for their problmems . manupulate them gget the poose and scurry off :feelsaww: