Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how females look at you?

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
I have always the feel that women dont even pay atention to me (in THAT way, you know),

i wouldnt say i disgust them bc i had a few FHO that i could call "friend(zone)s" and when it comes to deal with them it used to be chill, but it looks like that im invisible to girls in a romantic/sexual way.

Im kinda shorty, but i DEFINETLY dont look unmanly , so it seems to be that i look to them like an asexualized golem or a eunuch.

idk fellas, what are your thought/experiencies?

they don't.

I could rob a bank, if I found with all female guards.  I would just walk in, open the safe, take as much money as I can carry, and simply walk out,  and no one would see a thing.

females rarely look at me even when they have to talk to me they avoid eye contact. Its fucking brutal

Friendly distant i guess. Like someone you want not to know that you avoid him actively to minimize every kind of interaction even further.

Disgusted or with a mocking gin on their face.

I’m invisible to them.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I could rob a bank, if I found with all female guards.  I would just walk in, open the safe, take as much money as I can carry, and simply walk out,  and no one would see a thing.

legit superpower
---------------------------------------------

females sometimes look at me in variegated "ways"

They ignore and try their best avoid me, you can clearly see that hate it when I'm talking to them :(

They don't care.
Used to somewhat in school and college when they needed my help with something, which happened around 3 or 4 times, otherwise I'm just ignored.

They don't look at me.

Nor do I bother to look at them, if I can help it.