Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How feminism fucked it all

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
3 years ago I called a feminist a bitch, she was spitting on me because I had an altercation with her boyfriend.

As a result, I was a rre sted because here, where I live, if you verbally attack a woman, you're in jail and a criminal record for the rest of your life.

I didn't know that part that my life is ruined because of a damn feminist, so I tried to study and managed to pass as a fed.deral judge in my country. result: I was prevented from taking office because of the feminist.

I'm going to catch the bus cuz I tried, I studied a lot, but now my diploma is worthless, much less my approval in what could get me out of inceldom.

I'm a victim of the world. Life sucks in today's feminist world. Sui it's the only way.

Fuck sui. Get neetbux and megacope if you can.

Take your meds brother

Fuck sui. Get neetbux and megacope if you can.
I live in Venezuela No buxx from government. But thanks for trying . I live in a fucking mud house surrounded by violent niggers

The delusion of feminism, that foids today are somehow subjugated or oppressed in any way, only further gives them fuel to act out their privileges in a manner of total entitlement and mistreatment towards others; they find it more justifiable when thinking they actually are disadvantaged in some way in the modern world, while also knowing normies and other cucks will leave them virtually untouched no matter what due to it. :feelswhat:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Brutal. Any chance you could thugmax and just take what you want?

Brutal. Any chance you could thugmax and just take what you want?
I started drug trafficking last week. This will probably get me out of inceldom and finally get me killed by another thug. I hate life. I was born with brutal deformities, but I overcame then physically, but I still feel pain all day.

Brutal, that's what you for studymaxxing and trying to be a productive member of society as an incel.

On of many examples why NEET and LDAR are the way

I started drug trafficking last week. This will probably get me out of inceldom and finally get me killed by another thug. I hate life. I was born with brutal deformities, but I overcame then physically, but I still feel pain all day.
Based. Good luck bro. Maybe you'll make it big.