Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How girls view male incels

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
From experience, it's always a variation of "I'm sure you'll find someone one day, and I wish you to find someone, but not me tee-heeh"

Have you ever read or heard a more honest assessment of our situation? A blackpilled assessment?

It would honestly be very refreshing to hear girls frankly say that we're physically repulsive genetic subhumans, but so far everyone of my female friend or former oneitises told me the same bluepilled shit

I have heard some girls say that we cant expect good looking girls when we look like shit. But of course they still fail to realize juggernaut law..

Actually no, bitches these days always tries to be seen as good people so they will never drop blackpills to incels.

I have heard some girls say that we cant expect good looking girls when we look like shit. But of course they still fail to realize juggernaut law..

Look at this guy's username.

You can tell what they (usually older roasties) think on comment sections of articles, they positively loathe us.

Stacy's don't think about us ever.

Some of the younger ones, such as JB are probably the only ones that might be willing to at least try to understand us. (not all but some...)

thats pretty much it or some bullshit online story some foid spouts about how she has a female friend who is 20 + and is a virgin ( lies )

"Male incel" is like "pregnant female". There is no such thing female incel.

I was told only one time that no sane girl will be with me. All the rest "i'm sure you will find somebody".

I found this foid to be quite honest

Marie-Eve says:

If I was a man, I would be incel. Because let's be honest : as a woman, I'm what would be considered a normie. A Becky I guess? Not top tier, not landwhale. Just okay, with maybe a hint of pretty. I have a lot of incel traits, but I am aware that because I am a woman, it doesn't matter and doesn't make my life hell. I have anxiety, which means I don't really approach people. If I was a man, I know it would doom me right then and there. But being a woman, I don't have to worry about that ; men approach me. I'm a geek girl ; I prefer staying in an gaming of watching Netflix. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I play roleplaying games, and I have a light stutter when I'm nervous. ALL of these things would make me an incel were I a man.
And I think I'm aware of that and find that unfair.
The woman is privileged in certain ways. I still remember when my best friend, what you would call a mentalcell (also my ex when we were teenagers), gathered his courage and went to meet the IT program's director at the Uni to ask him what courses he would have to take to be accepted into the program. The man told him pretty much to not bother. I decided to try something : I went in right after him and asked the same questions. I got ALL the answers, was wished welcome. This is just an example but the made me RAGE. Because I love my friend and this is really unfair.
Source: Emails to Incels.me - Part 3

I don't tell people I'm incel so there's no "honest" assessment, but nobody usually takes kindly to being called an ugly subhuman who will die a virgin, and women are all about social status, so they'll never say that to someone here.

Lmfao, they'd block and ghost you if you DARE show that their advice is false.

So no, because they never want to discuss about it, rather making up strawmans

I've never even gotten anything close to a compliment from a female.

ive never even connected enough with a chick to get the whole "you'll find someone some day" speech. that's how i know