Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stand up against bullies?

Ronaldo_

Ronaldo_

Greycel
I am in my early 20s but I never got through the phase that most people go through in highschool where they learn how to stand up for themselves. As a result whenever a co-worker or someone is rude towards me I find myself unable to retaliate in any way. I find i lack the wit to retaliate back in time verbally, I'm also a manlet so i don't have the abiltiy to be physically imposing either, and above all else i lack the killer-instinct and confidence to properly do it when it does happen. Everyone just tells me "man up" or some retarded shit like that but i can't just stop be a pussy outright without knowing the steps. I can't just magically flip a "switch" over night if you know what I mean.

Anyone who has been in my situation and got out of it, please help because my self-esteem is caugth in a negative feedback loop at the moment

I am in my early 20s but I never got through the phase that most people go through in highschool where they learn how to stand up for themselves. As a result whenever a co-worker or someone is rude towards me I find myself unable to retaliate in any way. I find i lack the wit to retaliate back in time verbally, I'm also a manlet so i don't have the abiltiy to be physically imposing either, and above all else i lack the killer-instinct and confidence to properly do it when it does happen. Everyone just tells me "man up" or some retarded shit like that but i can't just stop be a pussy outright without knowing the steps. I can't just magically flip a "switch" over night if you know what I mean.

Anyone who has been in my situation and got out of it, please help because my self-esteem is caugth in a negative feedback loop at the moment
YOU NEED TO START INJECTING TESTOSTERONE AND TRENBOLONE ACETATHE TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE DANGEROUS INCEL EXTERMIST AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE THEY SHOULD BE IN FEAR BECAUSE YOU MUST BE BUFFED AND UNHINGED THEY HAVE TO BE IN FEAR (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

How to stand up against bullies?

ddb8e3314c181a76b43f1b9c5154954c6e1499ea169f17ec8fc2f5ef61c86dd4_1.jpg

It's mostly just about mentally saying "fuck it" and saying back whatever comes to your mind at the moment tbh:feelzez:.

Just accidentally drop something heavy on his foot in gta 6. Or record him and send it to your boss

they are doing this when you are all adults? i don't think that's even really a salvageable situation.

like yes you can try to do epic retorts, but if the normies hate you and are confident enough to act like this. then you will probably never have good relations with them. it would probably be a better idea to stop caring and grow a thicker skin.

Simply avoiding all possible interaction with them and not giving them reactions. It worked wonders for me.

Bullies in HS never grow up and same in adult life

they are doing this when you are all adults? i don't think that's even really a salvageable situation.

like yes you can try to do epic retorts, but if the normies hate you and are confident enough to act like this. then you will probably never have good relations with them. it would probably be a better idea to stop caring and grow a thicker skin.
I don't want to fit in with them at this point, but I don't think "not caring" is a good option either honestly. I don't want to be liked by normies, but I want to be respected at least the extent where they aren't comfortable mocking me for no reason.

ddb8e3314c181a76b43f1b9c5154954c6e1499ea169f17ec8fc2f5ef61c86dd4_1.jpg

It's mostly just about mentally saying "fuck it" and saying back whatever comes to your mind at the moment tbh:feelzez:.
That’s not enough

no me and him if this ever happens have to get confrontational. Confrontation is necessary because of it was us doing it no normies would have issue confronting us about it. Normies do it to us because we aren’t confrontational

Don't victimize yourself when this happens. Literally no one will feel empathy for an ugly grown man; in fact, playing victim will only worsen the bullying.

Just don't give a fuck, don't interact with them, don't try to gain their respect, don't help them, nothing.

go ER in minecraft

Nothing in my experience. Standing up for yourself will make things worse.

If I ever see the fucker who bullied me in high school I'm telling him to go fuck himself. He was one annoying little chad wannabe who jestermxxed so hard in class and was an annoyance to even the normies he was "friends" with.
I mean it. I say what I mean and I don't make bullshit threats. Fucker knocked so much self esteem out of me and the guys I hung around with.
Yeah I know it's not like i'm completely ruining his day but eye contact and one fuck you out of what he remembered as a meek loner who just wanted to be left alone will probably shake him up for the rest of the day.
I'll treat my self afterwards, maybe get some mead which will be oh so sweet.

Go ER on them with a gun (in lucid dreaming)

Take no bullshit.
The minute someone bullies you, deck them in the fucking mouth. Bullies are scum.
Sadly, we don't live in the world where we can stand up for ourselves, we have to be "the bigger man who doesn't use force and forgives and forgets" :soy: :bluepill:
record him and send it to your boss
This is your best option, record everything, keep notes and bring it to your boss. They do jack shit? Go to police, no threats of going to the cops, just go. This isn't school anymore where your being teased and bullied. You're being harassed and you might be able to get some money out of this if your lucky.
Wish I did this in shcool but our school had a strict no electronic rule (even mp3 players. I went to this school in the from 2016 to 2022) and I probably would have been punished aswell because how dare I break a minor rule that hurt no one so I didn't have to fear being bullied.

there is no easy answer to this. bullies are the scum of the earth that deserve to die but you cant kill them. some people are fighters and some people are not. i knew some real life fighters that could hurt somebody real bad especially bullies. bullies only bother people they think cant fight they would never bother a true martial arts guy, or a boxer. if somebody is harassing you, you could always go to the police that is up to you. harassment is a crime. best of luck

Many turn into pigs working for the government a.k.a cops.
To feel a sense of authority over your life, the biggest manginas are also ALL without exception, bullies from early on.

Have a powerful jab and just know they are doing this because you're a manlet. So you need to look muscular. Many years ago there was a coworker who tried fucking with me and I stared him down for a little while. When I got the chance and when he wasn't expecting it I throat chopped him. Put four fingers together and then poke your Adams apple as hard as you can. This is what I did to him. Yeah its not very comfortable. He never talked to me again after that and eventually he got transferred

YOU NEED TO START INJECTING TESTOSTERONE AND TRENBOLONE ACETATHE TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE DANGEROUS INCEL EXTERMIST AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE THEY SHOULD BE IN FEAR BECAUSE YOU MUST BE BUFFED AND UNHINGED THEY HAVE TO BE IN FEAR (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
I have sources for those stuff (In roblox weightlifting simulator)

If you can’t you can’t. There is a reason why I stopped working, I’d rather NEET than deal with normies like that