Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how hard do you have to ascend to get anywhere with a hole that has previously rejected you?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
like if I wound up looking like prime lachowski tomorrow I don't think it would matter :feelshmm:

i just need to be NT

first impression is all that matters. if she saw you ugly no matter how hard you ascend you will still be ugly to her

Better look like Sean O'Pry.

like if I wound up looking like prime lachowski tomorrow I don't think it would matter :feelshmm:
no move on she will only fake liking you for your money or status if this is how you "ascend" yuor look is what she rejected, you cant roll this back she will in essence always reject you

hard to swallow edition of blackpill

move on plenty more women

also this applies to anyone you ever meet if they give you bad looks on first meeting this IS THEIR IMPRESSION OF YOU EVERYTHING AFTER IS LIP SERVICE

no move on she will only fake liking you for your money or status if this is how you "ascend" yuor look is what she rejected, you cant roll this back she will in essence always reject you

hard to swallow edition of blackpill

move on plenty more women

also this applies to anyone you ever meet if they give you bad looks on first meeting this IS THEIR IMPRESSION OF YOU EVERYTHING AFTER IS LIP SERVICE
yeah I wasn't planning on cuckmaxing :feelshmm:

Only way would be for her to descend, which is basically impossible now since even single mothers make easy money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back