Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How hard have you actually tried to get a gf?

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Do you know purely through social experiences throughout your life that no woman would find you attractive enough to date, or have you actually tried and failed to woo women in the past? If you have actually tried to woo women, how many did you attempt to make your gf before you gave up?

I've tried dating apps.

And befriending foids (JFL)

I've tried to be more social and have asked them out on dates.

Desperately started going to church with an old lady from work in hopes she'd hook me up or I'd meet someone.

I've tried dating apps.

Desperately started going to church with an old lady from work in hopes she'd hook me up or I'd meet someone.
All i've done is dating apps as well. I've always been far to shy and aware that women don't find me attractive to approach them IRL.

All i've done is dating apps as well. I've always been far to shy and aware that women don't find me attractive to approach them IRL.
Same, but people started getting in my head and cheering me on so I felt I needed to try.

She's just playing hard to get bro.

Miss all the shots you don't take.

She's waiting for you to make the first move.

ETC.

Don't listen. Foid will make it clear she wants you.

Aside from just asking girls. I got yubo for a few months, used good slightly dishonest pics, swiped right on everygirl, still no matches :feelsrope:

I've tried clubs, bars, picking up girls at the mall, dating apps, non dating apps.

At first I tried approaching foids that did not worked because I was ugly. I tried to befriend foids but they got scared of my stutter. I tried dating apps but my ogre looks obviously did not do me any favors.

I try nothing, as an ethnic it's hopeless for me.

Enough to justify not exerting further effort

Never. I dropped out of soyciety at age 16 after years of bullying and torment by both students and teachers alike. Especially women and campy men. Fucking cunts. I have an underbite, aspergers and brain damage from meningitis so I can only assume that I would be viewed as another species by the slags.

I gave up after 5 rejections in high school.

I've tried clubs, bars, picking up girls at the mall, dating apps, non dating apps.
based. we need to try a lot of shit before we can call ourselves incels imo

Do you know purely through social experiences throughout your life that no woman would find you attractive enough to date, or have you actually tried and failed to woo women in the past? If you have actually tried to woo women, how many did you attempt to make your gf before you gave up?
I didn't really try much as i knew the reality since the very early age and also i learned quite a few shits after others mistake

I've never had the courage to even seriously think about it as a result of being mental. I always considered it something other people do, something that is not for lowly people like me.

I've tried dating apps.

I've done all this. Also did a lot of research and practice on my autism and how to cover it up, seem more normal and sociable. You can see where that got me.

I gave it a fair effort.

didn’t really try at all when I was younger, I’m 35 now so there’s really no point in trying for a ripe foid

I've tried approaching irl many times and dating apps & social media

Jfl at trying

I haven't tried.
My absolute lack of female acquaintances suggests me that trying to get a gf is wasted effort.

Pretty much always knew I was ugly looking from being bullied and picked on in school but I made a tinder and got literally zero matches and thats when I knew that it was over. Also posted my pics online and got rated a 3/10, now I don't even want a gf anymore. Tbh I hate women and I wouldn't want to date when they wouldn't really find me attractive.

asked a lot out

I have tried dating apps but that's about it. I tried to platonically befriend foids but my non-NT, non-normie reserved weirdo nature ensures that my relationships don't last look. And I am not good looking enough to get pumps and dumps

Never. I am not bluepilled enough to approach.

Social attempts: Asked them out, got told that I had the looks of a pedophile/mass shooter and laughed at (in school) or rejected (later in life). Befriended and helped them (first years of university/school). Never got something back.

Physical/monetary attempts: Lost about 40kg (from being overweight to being underweight), tried gymmaxxing more or less successfully, went to university and am about to graduate, worked and worked with nothing coming back.

That's why I stopped it all, because I have no interest in working for a system that not only doesn't care about me, but actively works against me.

I have been rejected over 150 times in a spam of 5 years, and indirectly, include conversations where the girl was clearly not interested even as a friend, probably like another 100.

I have never recieved a match on tinder outside of catfish and bots, even after having my friend "optimize" my profile.

There is no doubt left in my mind that I am an incel. A probabilistic nightmare.

asked out 3 girls irl and prob 100+ online via online dating never got any responses.

also got ltierally 0 matches on tinder , ignoring the bots ofc

Most of my early attempts were in real life obviously because the internet was in it's infancy.

I did online dating. I sent 1500 personalized messages. I did get a few dates.

I estimated I got 1 date for every 150 hours of messaging/profile tuning/answering questions/finding the proper pictures.

I've done things like ask women out in real life from meetup groups. Struck out a few times.

Just once. I'm a coward and women only talk to Chad so it's the rope for me. Killing myself has got to be easier than talking to women right?

I didn’t do anything. I already know it’s over because foids never showed interest in me

it's over tbh, i accept it

For ten years I devoted my soul and energy into being the perfect man they wanted. Guess what, it didn't work cause I'm ugly

Twice and both were not interested.

Most women are replused by my presence which is a tell tale sign that it's over before it began.

Twice and both were not interested.

Most women are replused by my presence which is a tell tale sign that it's over before it began.
This is very true.

The amount of bullying I received from girls in middle school made me wanna rope.

This is very true.

The amount of bullying I received from girls in middle school made me wanna rope.
Normies don't seem to realize the mental aspect of a rejection and bullying. They think you can brush it off but the mind doesn't wash the mental pain away.

Normies don't seem to realize the mental aspect of a rejection and bullying. They think you can brush it off but the mind doesn't wash the mental pain away.
Oh no, they know exactly what they're doing, they just don't care.

I don't even want one anymore. I want to become rich so I can have human sex dolls.

Ive never approached tbh

If you aren’t getting IOI’s it’s over

150 approaches or just sitting somewhere at campus and waiting for a foid to sit next to me.
Dating apps.

Tried through middle/highschool/Uni without much of any success despite what were in hindsight pretty tremendous efforts to get dates and sex. Also tried various dating apps for years. It may be notable for context that I wasn’t overweight or anything (not ripped though just normal weight) and I had good hygiene and put a lot of effort into how I dressed for some years there. Even tried joining extracurriculars that women were part of (didn’t work lol).

As I’m not quite as badly off as many of the forums it seems (might be a 5 or 6, have a small dick that’s also circumcised FML — if I took roids to get ripped or something + got hair transplant “maybe” I could crack 7 who knows lol — would never take roids in a million years personally), I was able to get a few dates in that time (never from dating apps though) and mostly in high school where it seems more women were naive/less experienced perhaps.

Never worked out though, for one girl I “thought” I was dating back then it turns out I was just a plate she was spinning and she never banged me only used me to pay for things/drive her around. She was banging other dudes the whole time. The only other girl I “dated” for a grand total of one day before she left me for her ex lol — we never even held hands, it was all over the phone and in hindsight she was probably just trying to make her ex jealous or something.

Same thing happened again in Uni — thought maybe we’d hit it off, but nope — just wanted me to drive her around and buy her alcohol lol/buy booze at the bar. Never banged so there’s our answer and once again found out she was spinning plates/I was just an orbiter while she fucked other guys.

Back then I was blue pulled and didn’t yet even grasp the dating/sex/relationship stat skew that exists, but eventually after trying so hard and failing I found TheRedPill/PUA but quickly learned that was bullshit too and graduated to theblackpill after reading up on blackpill science/studies/statistics for sex/marriage/dating and of course more harsh experiences/failure.

I did have the opportunity once to Betabux with a low value/jobless/older woman which I did for sometime (only reason I’m not a virgin), but once she moved in we NEVER had sex/I would try to initiate a lot but she’d always decline. She never initiated, she never sucked my dick, nothin. As soon as she moved in with me everything stopped lol.

She never tried to get a job and never paid any bills either — I paid for everything and she just sat around playing video games (badly) all day.

Once I realized the game/became blackpilled I ended that voluntarily — betabuxxing is no way to live if you’re not even going to get sex out of it much less have the parasite pay rent. “In conclusion” that’s why I’m a greycel lol — fuck this world where only the rich, women, and Chad are allowed to be happy and get access to sex and relationships. Lurkers reading this won’t believe me, but they should go educate themselves on objective reality by reading over all the valid blackpill science studies that demonstrate what we’re saying. Too bad they won’t and even if they did they would deny the truth anyway, but I’m getting off topic.

Last edited:
If you aren’t getting IOI’s it’s over
Exactly. Enough people here have tried everything imaginable. You don’t have to approach 1000 foids to know it’s over. If you’ve never experienced foid interest by the time you’re 18+ and you are the most basic level of looksmaxxed (not fat and groomed) it’s over. That simple

Exactly. Enough people here have tried everything imaginable. You don’t have to approach 1000 foids to know it’s over. If you’ve never experienced foid interest by the time you’re 18+ and you are the most basic level of looksmaxxed (not fat and groomed) it’s over. That simple
High IQ for a greycel

Ive never approached tbh
You probably just had the self awareness to realize what they were going to say lol.
For ten years I devoted my soul and energy into being the perfect man they wanted. Guess what, it didn't work cause I'm ugly
Feels real bad mate, same here. Doesn’t work — unless maybe you have Elon Musk levels of cash and status at least (at which point you’re basically paying for prostitution or the illusion of a relationship I expect).
High IQ for a greycel
They pretty much nailed it, yeah.

Last edited: