Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How hard have you actually tried to get a gf?

Dating apps/sites

The good old fashioned approaching - albeit so cringey I hate remembering it

Trying to start a conversation and (unsuccessfully) steering it towards dating

I have a social phobia so I know that it is impossible to have something with any woman. I had two attempts and they were two rejections and another rejection where I didn't even try directly. I also published my photo on the internet and I only had a 4/10 rating so I was below average.
when i met blackpill i realized everything, it was ugly and it wasn't just a matter of personality.

Truthfully? Probably not hard enough. But I’ve put myself out there and been turned down multiple times.

Never asked a woman out, they have never given me the opportunity to go that far with them. Either ignoring me or refusing to talk to me, or if forced, in class or at work, always immediately mentioning their boyfriends. Women talk to me only if they need something done or are forced to. I can kill a conversation at work just by entering the room.

Never bothered with online dating.

Dating apps
talking to women on discord