Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How have you been treated at your places of work?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Ignored? Passive-aggression? Bullied? I have two guys and multiple women at my current place of work who blatantly ignore me when I say hello and act like I don’t exist. The only time they interact with me is when they wanna complain about something. Some of the roasties treat me decently and one autistic dude. Plus some crazy Christian Syrian refugee who hates Muslims and constantly bickers with co-workers, lol. It’s a shitshow.

So far so good but i have only really done a part time job and an internship. I wish i had a girlfriend tho i wouldnt have to hide talking about social things

Indifference and avoidance by women. Treated fine by men.

They either avoid me or treat me like a little kid

If you count school/university as a place of work, largely ignored and basically non-existent to the people around me. I even notice that the women who aren't TAs and professors at my university literally go out of their way to ignore me, to the point where I've nearly had projects sabotaged if I didn't email the professor, because sometimes some of these bitches outright leave me out and refuse to work with me. I do nothing and I say nothing, I just do my work like a good boy and then go to play video games. What do I do to deserve that?

Last edited: