Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope how height copers sound when they say height>face

A

ashngunnn123

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPCTd38LLZs

Face>height timothee mogs everyone despite being 5'10. Im pretty sure 99% of women would choose timothee over face and lms and those 2 other inkwells which i dont know the name... Women say they want a guy who's 6'2 and u but will rather date a 5'9 guy with a good face than a 6'3 orge. of course height matters, but face matters more, height only becomes an issue at 5'6 and below. Face>height>race.. piss off @Rhaast for saying height> face if that is so why am i single at 6'3

Last edited:
Yes, show em who's boss to those height copers. The forum is divided but in no time we will triumph over them fools :smonk:

Face is everything rest is Cope and low IQ

5'10 is decent height if your face is good.
Its a different story if your 5'6 in the west,
I wouldn't be here if I was 5'10

Last edited:
You do realize timothee is 5'10 right? You think any girl would date him if he was 5'2? I don't think so.

You have to reach a minimum height for your face to even matter at all.

/thread
Most holes won't even consider dating a man that's below 5'6 unless she's a jb or something
Height is more like a SMV multiplier

/thread
Most holes won't even consider dating a man that's below 5'6 unless she's a jb or something
Height is more like a SMV multiplier
Agreed, height alone might not get you laid (although for lower tier holes it still would) but without it, NOTHING else matters at all. Height alone will make or break your SMV, no other factor has that type of exclusive power,

Short but goodlooking - trash
Tall but ugly - you can do well with becky, or even stacy if you wealth/fitnessmax

Just check out that movie Shrek. The good guy who little girls are taught to accept by society is literally a tall ogre while the evil villian is a turbomanlet

Last edited:
You're a worthless, you made an account and among you first houndred posts is some cherrypicking bullshit that meant to start a drama. If you deny imporantce of height, you deny blackpill.

Face > Height.

Height > Face
Height mogs are more brutal than face mogs

Jfl Height is the ultimate cut off so if you 5'6 you dont get a chance even if you brad pitt handsome.

jfl 6'2" Normie clearly mogs 5' 9" Chad so much so for muh face, also jfl if you choose a uberugly deformed fag at not even 6' to refute muh height claims:feelskek:

Face>height timothee mogs everyone despite being 5'10. Im pretty sure 99% of women would choose timothee over face and lms and those 2 other inkwells which i dont know the name... Women say they want a guy who's 6'2 and u but will rather date a 5'9 guy with a good face than a 6'3 orge. of course height matters, but face matters more, height only becomes an issue at 5'6 and below. Face>height>race.. piss off @Rhaast for saying height> face if that is so why am i single at 6'3

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>face
Who disagrees is low iq and still bluepilled

5"10 is literally dead average you fucking retard.

5’10 Chad face > 6’4 Incel face

Anything below 5’8 = over by default
If you have height there is ALWAYS potential to ascend

your retarded height>face. I would be a chadpreet if I was taller but i am rotting on here
Kys if you’re good looking enough you can’t be Incel face is everything you are ugly stop coping

Kys if you’re good looking enough you can’t be Incel face is everything you are ugly stop coping
nah i am 5'6 nad not really chadpreet. I was lightskjin curry but my height is brutal mog and i live in the states

nah i am 5'6 nad not really chadpreet. I was lightskjin curry but my height is brutal mog and i live in the states
In no Way you would be Chad if you’re tall you idiot yore ugly and short stop coping and kys

In no Way you would be Chad if you’re tall you idiot yore ugly and short stop coping and kys
maybe i am but its not like facce is beter nuigga. I know some short as handsome mfer and they dont have shit. I know some orges who always get gf

I know some short as handsome mfer and they dont have shit. I know some orges who always get gf
You are wrong ogres get it cuz they look masculine enough,same goes for short people if you are good looking enough you will find a girl eventually

You are wrong ogres get it cuz they look masculine enough,same goes for short people if you are good looking enough you will find a girl eventually
bruh this is some bluepill cope. its like saying youlle evantually find the one. its hardcore bluepill cope brocel

Fixed for you
A 5’10 guy with a good face can probably lie and say he’s 6ft, it’s not like females bring rulers with them everywhere

A 5’10 guy with a good face can probably lie and say he’s 6ft, it’s not like females bring rulers with them everywhere
The females' friends will notice

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>face
Who disagrees is low iq and still bluepilled
:yes:

Face is everything and if you reject this you’re either mentally retarded or bluepilled
Height impacts your attractiveness by a lot. This is a generally accepted fact, even females admit that.

Tfw you are both ugly and short+non NT

bruh this is some bluepill cope. its like saying youlle evantually find the one. its hardcore bluepill cope brocel
I didn’t say everyone finds idiot read it properly , good looking people eventually find anyone

Saying height is everything is blue pulled

Height impacts your attractiveness by a lot. This is a generally accepted fact, even females admit that.
Face impacts more that is a generally accepted fact even females admit that

>how height copers sound when they say height>face
>height only becomes an issue at 5'6 and below
Yeah, I know dickhead. Some people are 5'6" and below you know. Also Eggy is 5'11".

Just here to drop some cold hard truths. Yes height is important, but it’s not the most important factor.

Face > Height

height>face if under 5'8.5 in america
and under 5'10 in northern europe