Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How high is your Libido?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I usually get the urge every 7 days and jerk off. I barely get erections, if I do they are semi's. Haven't been horny since 2018. What about you guys?

On and off. Sometimes I don’t feel a thing for weeks and then all of a sudden I’m a horny teenager with a raging permaboner

usually feel like beating the meat every 4-5 days

Very low and it has emotionally devasted me. Somehow even more than my balding.

I jack off 2 - 3 times a day.

going from having a monstrous libido to practically none at all has made me very happy. i no longer yearn for the impossible.
I don't think that way because I don't give up. And even if I give up on women I don't give up on my own pleasures. Having the potential of raw pleasurable sex taken away from me, even if that comes from a whore, is devastating. I did not remain a virgin and waited for so long just to face this.

Would have been different if I was always low libido. Never knowing the potential

Extremely high 10 years ago, now just high

I usually get the urge every 7 days and jerk off. I barely get erections, if I do they are semi's. Haven't been horny since 2018. What about you guys?
Jack off everyday because im a teenager (though im already a grown adult based on pubes)

It's soo hot I don't care about anything other than closing windows in the morning and opening them in the evening.

High 3 in a day I'm 25 and my thirst for pussy is killing me I dream about it all day:feelsohgod:

Sometimes I want to jerk off several times a day.
Sometimes I don't want to jerk off for several days.

At my leanest it's nonexistent when I'm fatter I think about girls everyday.

I jack off about once a day. Maybe twice if I'm in super coomer mode

I'm unable to do a one day of NoFap, earlier I fapped 1-2 times per week