Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When was your first drink? (As a cope)

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
The first time I got drunk to cope was when I was 12 and my dad started yelling and hitting my mom. I took two of my dad's beers and hid in the basement behind the couch drinking them :cryfeels:

drank for the first time last year, it tasted bitter/gross. If im gonna cope with something i at least want to enjoy the experience lol

drank for the first time last year, it tasted bitter/gross. If im gonna cope with something i at least want to enjoy the experience lol
Not based, sorry

Don't do it brocel. Your health will deteriorate. I have seen how these alcoholics suffer in their old ages. It's not worth the cope it gives

Don't do it brocel. Your health will deteriorate. I have seen how these alcoholics suffer in their old ages. It's not worth the cope it gives
It's worth it. I've said it before; I won't live long enough to see the consequences.

It's worth it. I've said it before; I won't live long enough to see the consequences.
yes you will. if you get addicted like i was. Nausea and headache 24/7. Suicidal whenever you are not drunk. Unable to work or do anything else. Alcohol is terrible cope boyo. I quit that shit for good

yes you will. if you get addicted like i was. Nausea and headache 24/7. Suicidal whenever you are not drunk. Unable to work or do anything else. Alcohol is terrible cope boyo. I quit that shit for good
Not quitting. Without it I will rope for certain.

I never drank alcohol I have had to endure this horse shit sober.

I've tried alcoholic drinks before like beer, whiskey, and wine, but once I'm legally old enough to purchase alcohol I'm going to use it to cope.

Can't remember tbh

The first time I got drunk to cope was when I was 12 and my dad started yelling and hitting my mom. I took two of my dad's beers and hid in the basement behind the couch drinking them :cryfeels:

I had a drinking phase in 2021, shortly after my dog died. I used to drink every friday and saturday and what i did was videocall classmates and random people i havent seen since years. I once even drank over half a bottle of Jim Beam and had to vomit the entire night, my parents had to clean up after me next morning.

I don't drink as a cope but the first drink I had was a rum and coke. It was ok. I've had other drinks but most either taste like ass or just like an actual beverage you could get for less with a shitty aftertaste.

I found this really intresting show from japan, where people got to reflect a time where they couldve lost their virginity, very intresting show, i drank some gin to it

I bought like five low alcohol drinks to drink at home infront of my computer

Drank this year for the first time for new years. Tasted like crap tbh.

13 beer I forgot the brand name

It was like the white and red one with the golden medieval letters tjo

i was in high school. probably 16 years old just taking shots of brandy while my dad was sleeping and mom was at work