Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How I feel fighting my genetic destiny

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

Fighting my bones

Fighting the Jewish food industry and my weight

Fighting my autism

Fighting my health

Fighting my depression

I will not give up, I will continue my Auschwitz dieting, I will get my surgery, I will fraudmaxx and I will SEAmaxx.

If that isn't enough then at least I can say I did everything I could...

View attachment 1087326

Fighting my bones

Fighting the Jewish food industry and my weight

Fighting my autism

Fighting my health

Fighting my depression

I will not give up, I will continue my Auschwitz dieting, I will get my surgery, I will fraudmaxx and I will SEAmaxx.

VERY BASED NEVER GIVE UP BRO

DONT EVER GET UP KEEP GRINDING KEEP HUSTLING SHOOT FOR UR DREAMS U CAN DO ANYTHING I PROMISE YOU YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THAT FIRST STEP THAT HARD STEP OF DOING SOMETHING

Truly inspirational i bet people wont hate u when u ascend, well i hope not

it's very hard to be motivated in anything as a sub5 social outcast, hope you will succed with noodlewhores

Last edited:
it's very hard to be motivated in anything as a sub5 social outcast, hope you will succed with noodlewhores
Tell me about it.

I rotted 8 years in this room, I literally rotted my life away given up on everything.

I want to give up, but I must fulfil the promise I made to myself long time ago. Even all the way back when I first joined this forum I talked about SEAmaxxing and dreamed of doing it. If I fail SEAmaxxing that will be the end of it, I would have done everything I could at that point and I could let go finally and let myself go from this disgusting world but until then I can't give up.

I lived with this thought in my head for like 6 years and was stuck in a limbo... Too lazy to do anything about my life, but not able to give up because I would always have SEAmaxx at the back of my head. I am fucking bored of living like this, I am going to see this future through in the next 12 months, get everything done and sorted I have already made important steps towards this goal. Whatever the outcome, ascending or death I will accept.

If you are below 6'3 none of it is worth it.

Its great to finally see some positivity here

I respect you for not giving up like I have. Good luck you.