Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I see the farmers battles going in the EU

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Farmcucks will talk about 'muh rights', and 'I am going to stand up I will not take this'. 'This is about freedom'.

Then the soys in government will come and take away their farms from them. And the farmcucks will write strongly worded letters to their local newspapers that no normies or foids reads.. or reads anything.

Then they will get behind some shitty retarded political party. And on the Diebold computers counting the votes the soys will say, sorry you lost.

Finally they can get a nice cuckbox apartment and become a wagecuck for some faceless corporation or government agency.

That's exactly how I could see it happening :feelshaha:

The government is already buying up farmland to house refugees, and voted overwhelmingly to fuck over the farmers' property rights.

I think since the pandemic governments realized they can do wahtever the fuck they want and no one will stop them, so long as they come up with an excuse. Some might bitch, put up some big protest, but so long as the government controls the police, military and social services people will always submit, sooner or later.

I think since the pandemic governments realized they can do wahtever the fuck they want and no one will stop them, so long as they come up with an excuse. Some might bitch, put up some big protest, but so long as the government controls the police, military and social services people will always submit, sooner or later.
big truth

the fakedemic rly showed the west how easily manipulated the society is, how atomized the people are, and how far they can push the button

real revolts can ironically, only happen in the US where guns still are legal and easy to obtain, and has a gun culture and militia culture. and also a strong "don't tread on me" sentiment among the populace esepcially in rural areas.

Europe and rest of the west, nope, no hope. look just how far non-US anglosphere went in this cuckdemic. and germany, austria etc.

what those farmers need to do is not to dump manure on some minister's houses (they dont care, probably later on will get removed and house repaired at tax payers cost :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:), but to actually go against them, for real. doesnt have to be the politicians themselves, their familes are easier to get and thats probably more painful and impactful if succeeded :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

you want to destroy the livelihood of the farmers, then you don't deserve your own livelihood, your family will be gone. that shall be how it works.

now the elites will probably eventually end up segregating, their families etc. behind some gates/castles but that will further delegimitize the regime.

The government is already buying up farmland to house refugees, and voted overwhelmingly to fuck over the farmers' property rights.

Yeah, but everyone will eventually starve.

They're turning Europe into South Africa and Zimbabwe 2.0.

Ya see abortion in the US. We got like two days of a few protests with a few dozen liberals showing up to the protests. And it faded out of the media in like 2 days and hasn't been a big story since.

Same with protests of farmers, the media can give it minor coverage for a few days and then stop covering it. Are normies and foids going to turn off their cell phones, tv's, internet and pay attention.. no.

big truth

the fakedemic rly showed the west how easily manipulated the society is, how atomized the people are, and how far they can push the button

real revolts can ironically, only happen in the US where guns still are legal and easy to obtain, and has a gun culture and militia culture. and also a strong "don't tread on me" sentiment among the populace esepcially in rural areas.

Europe and rest of the west, nope, no hope. look just how far non-US anglosphere went in this cuckdemic. and germany, austria etc.

For Europeans they still believe in the old feudal system. As they had it for like 1,000 years and that is what they know culturally. For example serfs aren't allowed to leave their Lords estates. But why not you have to create a reason. So it is invisible viruses are spreading so we want to contain them. Or it is a climate emergency.

The US imo has done a not good job of changing the beliefs in Europe. We have to remember the idea that you are born with fundamental rights, that even the government can't take away, and rule by law.. these are alien concepts in Europe.

Us is taking a different approach.
Gates has gone on a buying spree buying up 1,000’s of acres of farmland.
If leased he gets to dictate the type of farming if any is done on the land.
Europe being more open about the takeover.

Fuck them. They get billions of subsidies. Most are richfags. They all vote tradcuck.

The small farmer next door barely exists these days.

big truth

Well said, disarmed people with "European values" pose no threat for the government and they can do whatever the fuck they want. All countries are dictatorships, not only countries like Russia, China, N. Korea like Westerners portray.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back