Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is Fat Link so happy all the time?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
He's supposed to be this fat ugly nigger with health problems and yet I've never seen him express any despair, anger, or suicidal ideation like other incels here typically do. :feelssus::feelssus::waitwhat::waitwhat: How are you so happy and funny all the time @Fat Link ? Could it be that you're just LARPing or have you genuinely transcended beyond your physical condition like monks and saints?

Because he's a fakecel and has girls in his DMs all the time :feelshaha:

HE HAS GOOD PERSONALITY AND GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC YOU INKIE!

if true,
kinda sad that even here normies have all the power

How can you be sure he’s even black

He's supposed to be this fat ugly nigger with health problems and yet I've never seen him express any despair, anger, or suicidal ideation like other incels here typically do. :feelssus::feelssus::waitwhat::waitwhat: How are you so happy and funny all the time @Fat Link ? Could it be that you're just LARPing or have you genuinely transcended beyond your physical condition like monks and saints?
Its the old sad clown principle my friend. :feelshehe:

If you busy yourself with laughing you won’t be busying yourself with crying lol. :feelsokman:

He's supposed to be this fat ugly nigger with health problems and yet I've never seen him express any despair, anger, or suicidal ideation like other incels here typically do.
a fun fact is that a lot of people who do suicidal ideation do it privately and don't talk to others about it for clout

IE why women are more vocal about "gonna kill myself" but it's men who actually do it more

the whiners here talking about suicide are for the most part just being womanly

yeah there's exceptions who actually carry it out, but I'd say for the most part the bigger % of risks are ones who aren't vocal about it

Cuz hes a sexhaver

Because he loves his Kentucky Fried Chicken too much.

He was exposed as a foid worshipper who simped for a 37 year old roastie single mom by To Koniec.

He was exposed as a foid worshipper who simped for a 37 year old roastie single mom by To Koniec.
I know that, but if he's incel at all, I don't sense it from any of his posts. He's always so giddy and upbeat.

He has all the bbc he could ever ask for

He watches over us from fakecels like @FemoidsGTFO and @b/wmuttcel

lol. I can only wish I had the life of aryan ubermensch mogger FemoidsLGBTQ. :chad:
As you Discuck DM mog me, so does he Discuck DM mog you in turn I guess. Also lol @ FemoidsLGBTQ. Creative find.

Fat link

I didn't know it was a 37 year old roastie single mom. Just because we are incel doesn't mean we should throw even the most basic of standards out the window.

Honestly probably because he’s fat and the junk food sends constant dopamine to his brain

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I have the same issue with him and @based_meme . Inceldom has completely destroyed my worldview , reformed it, then destroyed it and reformed it again to the point where I don't even know what's real anymore. On the verge of going insane and I'm barely 30.

While these guys are like approaching their 40s and somehow compromised with the possibility that they may never have families of their own.

I have the same issue with him and @based_meme . Inceldom has completely destroyed my worldview , reformed it, then destroyed it and reformed it again to the point where I don't even know what's real anymore. On the verge of going insane and I'm barely 30.

While these guys are like approaching their 40s and somehow compromised with the possibility that they may never have families of their own.
There are at least tens of thousands of people all around the world for whom the possibility of a family is completely over. Most of us learn to adapt and accept that reality. We learn to cope, and at some point, we go over the psychological hump of depressive nihilism. Those who don't, they tend to rope.

I've been through that cycle of insanity you're speaking of, btw, but I've only done one revolution of the cycle.

@Defetivecuckachu thots?

@Defetivecuckachu thots?

I wouldn't dream of speaking on behalf of any other oldcels...

I found late 20s thru to mid 30s the worst time. That's when I knew time was running out to find my someone and have that whole life with a partner and a family of my own. That's a particularly nasty mix of grinding depression, PLUS an urgent anxiety-making fear of missing out.

But by the end of my 30s I'd realized it was too late for all of that, and that future really was over. (Which is a bit different than teenagers flippantly yelling "It's OVER!" ) I've found there's a certain peaceful resignation that comes with not being afraid of missing out any longer.

It's quite the contrary. @Fat Link is actually extremely depressed and you can tell from his lack of care to his health. He's just pretending to act happy to hide his true feelings to us.

I always assumed he just has a good heart, plus a bit religious cause religion can be good cope.