Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is your experience with Finasteride (guys who still have hair)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
I think of starting taking it, some say you can even take smaller than 1mg per day doses.

Don't really want to lose hair.

Biggest problem is i would need doctor receipt to buy it, don't know if they will give me that.

Last edited:
@gymcellragefuel

I've been on it since about November 2022. 1mg per day

No side effects

No side effects
Good, hope i will be able to get it. Losing hair is suicide fuel, won't even go outside if that happens

If you in Uk I can send you a source. Otherwise you can easily buy it online in most of Europe and USA. You don’t need a prescription

If you in Uk I can send you a source. Otherwise you can easily buy it online in most of Europe and USA. You don’t need a prescription
Most online pharmacies say you need receipt, will try to play a fool like i don't know shit

small results but i switched to ru58841 and minoxidil+trixodil solution from foligian , finasteride gave me small results after 3 years of use i decided to stop.

whats the point.. hairmaxxing is cope

No side effects
Sadly there's only finasteride 5mg per tablet. Is it okay? Film-coated tablets, i don't think it's good idea to split them

Do you take 1mg or 5mg per day?

Sadly there's only finasteride 5mg per tablet. Is it okay? Film-coated tablets, i don't think it's good idea to split them
The pharmacies around me give out only 1mg for hair loss specifically

5 mg dose is only for enlarged prostate

The pharmacies around me give out only 1mg for hair loss specifically

5 mg dose is only for enlarged prostate
All pharmacies in my country only sell 5mg, 1mg is nowhere to be found. I guess i will have to take it once per few days, cause 5mg every day is too much

splitting 5mg finasteride tablets is safe plenty of people do it

splitting 5mg finasteride tablets is safe plenty of people do it
they say it's not recommended to split film coated tablets, what if it won't work

they say it's not recommended to split film coated tablets, what if it won't work
I always split them and it has reduced, but not stopped, my hair loss. But I think it also decreased my mood and significantly reduced libido, even though of course this all could also just be from increased age.

I always split them and it has reduced, but not stopped, my hair loss. But I think it also decreased my mood and significantly reduced libido, even though of course this all could also just be from increased age.
Tbh we have not much to lose, if it will cause ED and low libido, anyway i won't use my pipi. Just going bald with already bad looks would be shameful to even go outside.

Being bald is only acceptable for men who have good facial bones and good facial hair.