Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is your relationship at work with your boss?

How is your relationship at work with your boss?

• I usually - hate my bosses, I'll probably be fired within three months.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I usually - get along okay with my bosses, there always seems to be an unusual amount of trouble.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I usually - get along great with my bosses, there are rarely any issues with me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It seems like the general mentality with incels and work is to, "wageslave and get it over with". Therefore, seeking promotion within a company or organization is not typically something incels do.

I'm curious to know, how you usually get along with your bosses, whether they are male or foid.

NEETS can say why they don't want to work - perhaps, they know that their boss would be able to tell they were autistic.

I just did something kind of chad. I had a scheduling conflict with my two jobs tomorrow. I'd be earning the same amount of money, so it didn't matter which job I had to sacrifice.

I texted my night job boss, and asked him could I come in three hours later than everyone else - he texted me back a hard no.

So I respectfully accepted his decision, and then I texted my day job boss, and asked him could I leave three hours early.

He took much longer to text back - but he eventually texted me back "yes".

10 years ago, I would have just called out sick to the day job, but since I am 30 now, I feel a bit more responsible. :feelsmage: