Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long until we reach the rat experiment in society

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The on experiment where all rats were acting exactly like how our society is. How long will it be until it collapses. Because I notice more and more people are becoming unhinged IRL and online

We are already in it.

And then what happens??

Collapse doesnt happen over night. The soyciety rots for several generations until it can be said to be collapsed. Capitalism makes sure that the rot takes time because billionaires need to make more money.

Collapse doesnt happen over night. The soyciety rots for several generations until it can be said to be collapsed. Capitalism makes sure that the rot takes time because billionaires need to make more money.

Screw that. I need a bio super fungus that spreads to humans brains asap

Good question. For now, everything is going in the very similiar route. Men have less and less testosterone and are becoming more non-NT, they more care about looks than strength, there is more homosexuals than ever before (especially if you also count bisexual men and trannies), the few amongs us who are top 10-20% are becoming more competetive while the rest of us rot or wageslave. Also foids are becoming more aggresive, more hypersexual and polygamous, more willing to abort their childs etc. I think it's a matter of two or three generations when we will see a total societal collapse.

This post explains it more widely and better:

we are at it nigga

The on experiment where all rats were acting exactly like how our society is. How long will it be until it collapses. Because I notice more and more people are becoming unhinged IRL and online
Idk trevor

It's been happening since we decided liberal science was a good thing. Evolutionists are evil.

It's been happening since we decided liberal science was a good thing. Evolutionists are evil.
I AINT SEEING A FUCKING COLLAPSE TELL ME WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN AND THATS THAT. but yeah my amigo I'll fucking take any excuse to get rid of any single piece of trash in my vincinity right fucking now

Already there. The catch is, the mice weren't allowed to escape the utopia. We can escape, so we do. The way the mouse utopia ends irl is that the mice leave for the harsher world outside at a certain point.

Religion is the glue that holds society together, and i say this as an atheist

It's already started but these things take time. I believe global warming will cause the societal collapse before men collectively dropping out in masses.

Agreed. I'm a bit more on the agnostic side, but I totally know what you mean. Humans need a system and secularism only caused division and so-called "independence / individualism" - which itself only caused people to be more selfish and anti-family / community, which is terrible if you really dive into it. There's always a radicalism on either side, but moderate religious people are the only nice people I've ever met, not once have I met an Atheist (usually liberal, vegan, feminist, pro-LGBT / degeneracy, doesn't believe in order) that was even moderate or not just downright crazy. This is why I stick to myself and by myself, I can't trust anyone around me, especially my peer group.

because 90-95% of the population is retarded and can't think for themselves they need a fist or a leash over their heads

Crime rates are climbing. They will enforce more draconian rules to get it down. We will end up like
the sorry state of Japan. Only this time with no family or honour, which will result in even more crime
and societal collapse even sooner.

Crime rates are climbing. They will enforce more draconian rules to get it down. We will end up like
the sorry state of Japan. Only this time with no family or honour, which will result in even more crime
and societal collapse even sooner.
It'd be incredibly based if some selfless dedicated men could manifest Project Mayhem IRL before that happens

Daydreaming about a societal collapse is just a cope for losers. It isn't going to happen.

Already there. The catch is, the mice weren't allowed to escape the utopia. We can escape, so we do. The way the mouse utopia ends irl is that the mice leave for the harsher world outside at a certain point.
When do u see that happening

When do u see that happening
Western men have been becoming expats for decades. But now, passport bros became a thing. Also Nomad Capitalist always talks about leaving western countries, and he is a financial advisor for wealthy people. It has definitely accelerated lately.

Top 0.1% Elites are incredibly short-sighted and hoards all the wealth to themselves. We’re supposed to live through the most abundant era in human history yet food is extremely expensive, housing is impossible. Fuck these scums they hoard everything while we rot in small cubicles and work for pennies. I hope they all suffer