Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How looksmaxxing works and you are getting cucked

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
People who are attractive have more motivation to looksmax because they are already good looking and have to do less to get better looking, with compounding results on any looksmax they do.

In the gym you don’t see many turbo subhumans because they don’t even want to fucking go outside. Mostly short ethnics in the gym or white normies. Rarely any females for obvious reasons that they are lazy and don’t have to do anything to get chad.

Guys with good looking faces or tall people have compounding results with gymcelling and are more likely to want to do these things because the reward is greater for achieving these things. The thing is, it’s an illusion because you both could have a good body only you are the one getting cucked because you aren’t motivated since your reward isn’t quite as obvious, or great, as a guy who is tall or good looking.

On your death bed I promise you’ll be able to effectively cope with being incel if you gymcelled your fucking ass off your entire life and still didn’t get laid, vs if you just played xbox and bitched about it the entire time.

It’s all an illusion man, don’t let chad cuck you on fucking everything. Nobody, I mean nobody, ever killed a workout and then walked out and said “fuck, I wish I sat their and ate an entire pizza and browsed .co instead”.

Im going to gymcel right now after I finish this sentence. Getting fucking huge is the biggest fuck you to everyone who ever shit on you you could do. Rant.

I think you fail to understand that most people here are already too broken to do that

Even if you’re a subhuman, other men will appreciate you for your physique due to them valuing and understanding hard work instead of genetic lottery luck. Intimidation factor too, provided you aren’t a manlet

Cope.There's no gym for your face.

Your but a laughing stock

I think you fail to understand that most people here are already too broken to do that
I have fucking trouble finding a reason to go outside to begin.
Apathy has completely taken over.

Yeah, I didn’t realize that. I also completely comprehend why normies like to shit on incels. It’s not because they actually care, it’s because they don’t care about you, and they just see you bitching about your life and them so they just hate you. But I also understand what it’s like to be broken so I don’t blame anyone. But those I can save, I hope to save. I just want to give some hope to some people. I’m here like all of you though, anyway.

i gymmaxed for something to do, as an incel you have alot of free time.

of course if your motivation doing it is for foids that is retarded.

each looksmax is a percentage increase. if you're a 1 and get a 10 percent increase, it means nothing, but if you're an 8 and get a 10 percent increase, it's a pretty bit thing :feelsjuice:

i gymmaxed for something to do, as an incel you have alot of free time.

of course if your motivation doing it is for foids that is retarded.
Yeah man. I have a ton of free time :feelshaha: no friends no family andno work because of covid I just gymcel and eat :feelshaha:

I have fucking trouble finding a reason to go outside to begin.
Apathy has completely taken over.
I just go outside for a few walks and runs, it helps a little bit I guess

I guess I’ll stop advocating gymcelling. It likely won’t ascend anyone not good enough looking but if you’re tall or normie facially and you aren’t gymcelling you are retarded. Ugly or manlet just LDAR I guess. If you’re fat though go on a fucking run of something maybe you’re chad under the fat jfl

Cope.There's no gym for your face.
Just lift, bro.

Ff3e6ba8fac263683678b0eb93a05581

What about low testcels? I know there are a lot of them here and they're barely going to get results at the gym.

Tbh I think if you are rich and not a manlet you could seriously surgerymaxx to at least a 6/10 (except major deformities) if you get enough surgeries.

I’m just trying to offer solutions to the hopeless man, what else can I give? I think the solutions will be found to those who they appeal too I guess. Just as long as nobody here is a loser simply out of laziness then there’s nobody to blame.

But those I can save, I hope to save. I just want to give some hope to some people. I’m here like all of you though, anyway.
Just be prepared to be called bluepilled cuck, fakecel, soyboy etc etc by the turboretards of the forum :feelsclown:

Just be prepared to be called bluepilled cuck, fakecel, soyboy etc etc by the turboretards of the forum :feelsclown:
It’s all good man. Life is so fucking short and then it’s eternal darkness and our gay sun is literally going to fucking explode and then it will all be emptiness for the rest of time, however long that is. While I’m here I just want to do the best I can and then lay in my grave when it’s my time, I don’t care too much about who’s right and who’s wrong, I see the bigger picture.

Gymmaxxing is excellent over sitting around & gradually feeling more depressed by the day. Being inert playing video games & eating junk food, busting a nut on a computer screen, how is that going to make you feel better? JFL. It's 100% better to gymmaxx even if you don't get pussy, you can get swole, look hostile & intimidate foids so they feel less safe & feel anxiety just walking the streets. You just feel better overall.

Even if you’re a subhuman, other men will appreciate you for your physique due to them valuing and understanding hard work instead of genetic lottery luck. Intimidation factor too, provided you aren’t a manlet
Foids are interested only by the genetic lottery luck. If you are not a manlet it is difficult to be a subhuman.
height > face > hair

What’s the point to looksmax as a manlet :feelsjuice: