Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Low Would YOU Go?

PanteraBread

PanteraBread

AntiChrist
-
So let me explain a bit of my situation. I am an grade a incel. I have been for pretty much my entire life. I am the kind of guy who would give an "ugly" Becky (as they seem to be called in this forum) and make them feel like the most beautiful person alive to me, yet I still get ignored like Im just the ugliest person alive. I just cant understand this. Women talk about how looks dont matter, personality does while throwing guys aside for being ugly and/or uninteresting. I try to talk to women and be nice and understanding but all too often I find myself gaslit and ignored by everyone. This isnt my first post but you could call it an introduction since Im new to this forum.

I can sense that this account is from a minor

pretty low tbh and this reeks of larp

Why even bother with women? They're just a drain in this day and age. they are chad only.
It's not like they would give any of us a chance

Because you are too nice, you are a pushover. And jfl at making a woman feel beautiful when all they care about is looks and money. You are a grade A simp.

Very odd way of writing. :feelsUgh:

Dude I'm sorry but you need to grow the fuck up. Nice guys finish last, especially if they're sub-5.

We are both in a forum for people who want to complain about how women wont have sex with us we are in the same boat my guy
but your post count is too low and you have recently joined, you are kind of sus :feelstrash:

give greycels a chance before you cull them, niggers
are we any better if we gatekeep people on our level?
we have to be aware of the glowniggers growing out of the mud since the weekend's mass shootings

part of the hazing process esp when OP admits to simpery:feelsohgod:

Who

All this gate keeping is worse than metal elitists. Nothing like having someone on your level look down on you for being the "new guy".

All this gate keeping is worse than metal elitists. Nothing like having someone on your level look down on you for being the "new guy".
Over for "new guy" cels.

Im hardly a simp. If a girl had more money than me and we went on a date shes paying
I am the kind of guy who would give an "ugly" Becky (as they seem to be called in this forum) and make them feel like the most beautiful person alive to me
This is simpery GrAY women r trash and should be regarded as such

Also I dont get why Im immature for liking women who others would consider ugly. Desperation can make the ugly beautiful.

Shouldn't have even tried talking to women in the first place, just a waste of time

m probably gonna get banned for saying this but idgaf. You guys are immature as shit. The gate keeping here is so fucking bad I cant even vent without people being suspicious of me. I came here thinking I was gonna have a place to talk to people about being an incel but half of you are clearly volcels. You think youre an incel because a 10 wont sleep with you? Wake the fuck up. I would date someone you would consider a 2 and I still cant get anyone to want to have sex with me. Also, a lot of you are racist as hell. Well, you can outright ban me cause Im a staunch liberal and believe in LGBT and POC rights. You people are fucking crazy and this is coming from someone diagnosed as being "crazy". Fucking stop with all the gatekeeping cause all being an incel is is not being able to get sex not a fucking ideology.

(Posting here since the post I made probably wont get posted)

Holy shit cut him some slack guys just because he may be kind of bluepilled doesn't mean he isn't an incel. Not everybody had a fair chance to be blackpilled. What if his dad just raised him that way and that's all he knows...not every guy that can't get pussy is gonna be based and blackpilled.

We are both in a forum for people who want to complain about how women wont have sex with us we are in the same boat my guy
Water is wet. You need to add more to the forum and be more interesting. Tired of basic and simple threads. I now understand the reason why graycels are hated so much