Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How lucky is it to know people irl who know about the blackpill?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I had a 2 subhuman friends who knew about the blackpill before it became more popular. It feels like that shit happens one in a million.

Incredibly rare. Probably 1 / 100 people know about it, and the people who accept it are less than 1 / 10 000 (due to the social stigma).

It's like asking for a biological anomaly. The black pill goes against human biology and it hinders reproduction and survival. It makes sense that it is rare to find.

Incredibly rare. Probably 1 / 100 people know about it, and the people who accept it are less than 1 / 10 000 (due to the social stigma).
Crazy because both of them accepted it and always found compassion for incels but didn't have clear hatred for foids or just wanted to hide it not to seem weird.

Rare, dudes from my school make jokes irl about mogging and mewing , but thats it. Theyre simply tiktok knowleadge trend hoppERs

Rare, dudes from my school make jokes irl about mogging and mewing , but thats it. Theyre simply tiktok knowleadge trend hoppERs
When I was in school they used incel terms before it blew up.

Yeah i know. They constantly talked about geomaxxing and what surgeries they wanted to get.
Theres 2 subhuman dudes at my school that had a fight with some short haired feminist bitch that looked like a dude, they use 4chan li go often and i see them use 4chan on breaks, but thats it

Theres 2 subhuman dudes at my school that had a fight with some short haired feminist bitch that looked like a dude, they use 4chan li go often and i see them use 4chan on breaks, but thats it
4chan is not anything special tbh

Even if people know, which I'm confident some do, any remotely normie person will never ever speak about it.