Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many Account Bans you have on Reddit?

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★
Today i got Ban on Account Number 11.

Im not even posting on the jewsubreddits i got banned on. They detect my Ban evasion somehow everytime after couple weeks.

A couple. Just not interested in using Reddit at all due to terrible UI and its content. Nothing interesting there for me to feel the need to comment.

Im not even posting on the jewsubreddits i got banned on. They detect my Ban evasion somehow everytime after couple weeks.
ip adress or same phone

i only lurk on reddit

i think they also have pattern recognition ai that matches you up with your prev account since you look at all the same shit. What are the odds someone else browses the same 10 niche autist subs and nothing else (same as when you try to change your identity but isp matches you up to your daily commute within a day since youre the only person that has that exact route)

I changed IP and created Accounts on my Work PC.

Maybe its hardware ID related? Dunno im no IT Genius
i don't think they can detect pc hardware through browser but they can through phone app

i think they also have pattern recognition ai that matches you up with your prev account since you look at all the same shit. What are the odds someone else browses the same 10 niche autist subs and nothing else (same as when you try to change your identity but isp matches you up to your daily commute within a day since youre the only person that has that exact route)
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I dont use reddit often, mainly because gynocetrism there pisses me off, they downvote into oblivion anything i say.

I dont use reddit often, mainly because gynocetrism there pisses me off, they downvote into oblivion anything i say.
yeah any opinion besides lefitst liberal foidbootlicking gets deleted/banned

I wont use a website filled with Misandric toilets who can insult men in every way and no one gives a fuck.

yeah any opinion besides lefitst liberal foidbootlicking gets deleted/banned
I tried writing in polite and calm way but still saying what i mean about lvm position in the world and hypergamy of ugly foids, because i know how like they are, they didnt ban me but literally 200 minuses on every comment.

none I don't really use reddit

I got permabanned for calling a bluepilled cuck a subhuman.

none. barely lurk that subhuman website

10+
I got IP banned on my phone so any new account gets autobanned lol

I got banned once for like 3 days for insulting a tranny mod after getting banned from r/traaaaaans after repeated trolling kek I thought I lost my account for good because it didn't even let me sign in but three days later it worked again.

Zero, I only have an acc to see naked girls and save funny shit

Reddit can lick my prolapsed bowel protrusion.

Or maybe they shouldn't; some of their Mods would just get turned on.

Disclaimer: I don't actually have a prolapsed bowel.

Ban from many sub - reddits that site is full of scrotum mods

The last one was like my fourth... Making a new account now.

I stopped using reddit years ago because it’s dogshit, why would you willingly go back there? Somehow, my account got banned like a year after I abandoned it, I only realized when I saw the ban notification in my email while looking for something else.