Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How many ethnicels living in white majority countries have tried moving to wherever your people are originally from to counteract JBW?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
How many of you have tried putting in an ounce of effort other than crying "MUH JBW" in your room?

Why not move to India/East Asia/Africa where you will obviously not be at such a severe disadvantage? Or do you just find it easier to be volcel and jerk off while deluding yourself that theres nothing you can do?

Some of those countries are shitholes due to the government, OR some of us aren't able to.

Some of those countries are shitholes due to the government, OR some of us aren't able to.

Sounds like you are coping to me. How about you stop making excuses? Save up and move. If you dont want to because $$$ or you like your comfy room too much or whatever that kind of makes you a volcel.

Sounds like you are coping to me. How about you stop making excuses? Save up and move. If you dont want to because $$$ or you like your comfy room too much or whatever that kind of makes you a volcel.

Too fucking bad those girls also prefer white men: see picture below

Reply By Race Male

I wouldn't be able to support myself over there in Mexico, and I can't speak Spanish. I also don't want to get my face flayed off.

Yeah an ethnic in the west complaining about the lack of women and sex, is like a foreign person living in Somalia and complaining about the lack of food.

Too fucking bad those girls also prefer white men: see picture below

View attachment 4411

White guys in Asian and African countries make up less than 0.1% of the population LMAO, are you saying thats stopping you from getting laid? Because thats just a whole new level of coping. It doesnt matter if they like white guys or not when there arent nearly enough to go around. You with your western citizenship are probably their next best choice tbh

I wouldn't be able to support myself over there in Mexico, and I can't speak Spanish. I also don't want to get my face flayed off.
Start learning Spanish and dont get involved with the cartels. If you dont feel like even trying then youre a volcel yourself. Nothing wrong with rotting in your cozy room but dont call yourself incel then.

Start learning Spanish and dont get involved with the cartels. If you dont feel like even trying then youre a volcel yourself. Nothing wrong with rotting in your cozy room but dont call yourself incel then.
I guess everyone is a volcel then. If you're too cozy to recite the national anthem while juggling four oranges, tap dancing, and playing a harmonica, you're a volcel. What you're asking for is super difficult, a standard you wouldn't apply to other incels.

How many of you have tried putting in an ounce of effort other than crying "MUH JBW" in your room?

Why not move to India/East Asia/Africa where you will obviously not be at such a severe disadvantage? Or do you just find it easier to be volcel and jerk off while deluding yourself that theres nothing you can do?

>Be me
>Black
>Born and currently living in a country with majority blacks
>Lighter skinned blacks have higher favor among women, especially black women
>Dark skin is often spoken of as an unattractive trait (I repeat again, especially by my own fucking women)
>White women try to hide it, but often look at me with disgust, and I'm average looking, no deformities, face is symmetrical, its my skin colour that's making them cringe smh
>White guys get endlessly ogled at just by walking into the room (black women always giggling and flirting with them)
>Black women still want a "baby with good hair" just as they do when born in "white countries"

Just lol @ your cope in trying to deny JBW and "flip the script on us", trying to put the "onus" on us. I'd bet if you go to fucking south africa white guys still have it easier getting laid, and its FUCKING AFRICA. Heck just look at Jamaican culture, people there are bleaching their fucking skin and risking getting skin cancer just to look more white, its crazy how far you guys are going to deny something that is so obvious and apparent ALL OVER THE WORLD. Like just accept it already.

ITS OVER

Last edited:
im hapa, but that basically qualifies me as asian. the problem is, i was raised by an asian-hating/white loving asian mother, so of course i dont speak japanese. I taught myself a tiny bit, but thats not good enough to live there. plus i would be identified as a white person there. Hapas = asians to white people, but whites to asian people. so they have no people.

>Be me
>Black
>Born and currently living in a country with majority blacks
>Lighter skinned blacks have higher favor among women, especially black women
>Dark skin is often spoken of as an unattractive trait (I repeat again, especially by my own fucking women)
>White women try to hide it, but often look at me with disgust, and I'm average looking, no deformities, face is symmetrical, its my skin colour that's making them cringe smh
>White guys get endlessly ogled at just by walking into the room (black women always giggling and flirting with them)
>Black women still want a "baby with good hair" just as they do when born in "white countries"

Just lol @ your cope in trying to deny JBW and "flip the script on us", trying to put the "onus" on us. I'd bet if you go to fucking south africa white guys still have it easier getting laid, and its FUCKING AFRICA. Heck just look at Jamaican culture, people there are bleaching their fucking skin and risking getting skin cancer just to look more white, its crazy how far you guys are going to deny something that is so obvious and apparent ALL OVER THE WORLD. Like just accept it already.

ITS OVER
South Africa?

that's not a bad idea for ethniccels

South Africa?

What are you asking, are you asking if I'm from there, I'm not, but if I was I'd never admit to it, the stupidest thing to do would be to admit to where you live on this site, FBI is already watching, I'm at least going to make them put in some effort to find me, not gonna do their job for them lol.

Probably no point unless you were young enough to reintegrate fully. Otherwise you would be like a foreigner but ugly and non white foreigner so you would be unwelcome. Also many Asian countries are going full feminist probably the same with developed African countries.

Didn't you already post this thread?

dude this is your "fuck off to where u came from" thread nuber 1034.

and people explained it to u before too.

1- hypergamy is MUCH stronger in middle east. girls dont put out. ony chads of chads can commit unpaid fornication in middle east. if it's 80/20 in west, its 99/1 in middle east.

2-arranged marriage doesnt happen if u dont have a big and well connected family there.

3-JBW theory hold true there too, even in middle east being wwhite is MUCH better

the only thing that would happen if i go to jordan, i'd end up as an incel who lives in dirt poor country.

My family escaped their native countries because of religious persecution for not being Muslims. The govt put to death many of their uncles and cousins for not being Muslims.