Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many here are truly non NT ?

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
We have @Intellau_Celistic which is good example how his extremal mental illness influences his behavior and thought process. Users ( and likely ascended incels ) like @Broly or @Diocel were TOO FUCKING normal and sociable for this forum and seeying that they left just proves that they weren't truly a cels to begin with.
This also includes most of teenage edgy postmaxxers.
I promise most don't even know that being autist isn't just a 'shy' really...it's something much worse not to mention BPD or schizophrenia

Not to mention that many here say only this just to victimize themselvs even more or play incel version of tranny opression olympics by claiming that they are gigaultrafakecels while at best maybe 10-20 users are truecels :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@thespanishcel
@tulasdanslos
@shii410

What's up with @Intellau_Celistic btw?

Diagnosed adhd + autism, I have an IEP

I have official diagnosis but psychology is jewish pseudoscience so why believe me :feelsjuice:

but serious answer is that he was seriously abused by people who should love him and his whole life is Guts(berserk) level suffering

i was never diagnosed with it but i show severe signs, plus my family members are diagnosed with it so reality is…
if i were to get diagnosed with it right now i’d lose my careermaxxing
also i’m sure @THE TRUE CHIMPLER

it’s over

Gigasperg here
People can instantly recognize I'm a sperg due to my voice :feelsjuice:

Im wierd and have social anxiety i don't need any diagnosis to know this.

I promise you I am deeply mentally deranged. I was the "weird kid" through all of primary (elementary) school and most of secondary (middle) school. I managed to use my autistic brain to learn how to emulate normalfag behaviour and so did much better socially in my teens but even then my retardism kept breaking through so I have only managed to keep two friends overall. So yeah, I am definitely fully non-NT but for short periods of time I can emulate NT but only for a night and then I need a month to recover.

I promise you I am deeply mentally deranged. I was the "weird kid" through all of primary (elementary) school and most of secondary (middle) school. I managed to use my autistic brain to learn how to emulate normalfag behaviour and so did much better socially in my teens but even then my retardism kept breaking through so I have only managed to keep two friends overall. So yeah, I am definitely fully non-NT but for short periods of time I can emulate NT but only for a night and then I need a month to recover.
2 friends brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: i have only one
until i was 16 i never had even ONE friend person which would want to hang out with me

Dfg

Last edited:
Diagnosed autism in primary school and got awarded with autismbux, people IRL think I'm weird when I'm just trying to be normal.

Brutal truth. Tons of NT bully cels here. Often the post maxxers get exposed for being NT fakecels most. They come, do some trolling bullshit here and then leave when bored. Never were trucels

Unfortunately so. There are users here with more debilitating conditions, but I don't feel the need to pit my struggles against theirs. We all have it rough in our own ways. The real world is a different beast compared to the online sphere - easier to come off as NT online, for most.

2 friends brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: i have only one
until i was 16 i never had even ONE friend person which would want to hang out with me
Good friends are better than lots though I wouldn't trade my two good friends even for a dozen normalfags or chads. Hopefully you have a good friend and that counts for more than numbers tbh

For a long time i was curious if i was on the lower spectrum. Monotone voice, can't hold a conversation, loud noises upset me way worse than normies.

im probably NT, i talk too much for an autist

We have @Intellau_Celistic which is good example how his extremal mental illness influences his behavior and thought process. Users ( and likely ascended incels ) like @Broly or @Diocel were TOO FUCKING normal and sociable for this forum and seeying that they left just proves that they weren't truly a cels to begin with.
I promise most don't even know that being autist isn't just a 'shy' really...it's something much worse not to mention BPD or schizophrenia

Not to mention that many here say only this just to victimize themselvs even more or play incel version of tranny opression olympics by claiming that they are gigaultrafakecels while at best maybe 10-20 users are truecels :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@thespanishcel
@tulasdanslos
@shii410

Me

There are some bullies (mainly NTs) amongst our incel layer, who have to raise their self-esteem with bullying nonNTs. @nice_try is the best example or he's just trolling with height cope (height is also important, but face and being NT are more important). NTpill is real.

There are some bullies (mainly NTs) amongst our incel layer, who have to raise their self-esteem with bullying nonNTs. @nice_try is the best example or he's just trolling with height cope (height is also important, but face and being NT are more important). NTpill is real.
jfl

I was professionally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, and have struggled greatly in all social aspects of my life, to the point where I've never had a social circle, never had genuine friends, my own family seems to want to distance themselves from me as much as they can, and I feel like I'm barely above the low-functioning autists who can't even dress themselves (though I can, albeit rather clumsily, I'll admit).

I'm clearly not cut out for this life.

I was professionally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, and have struggled greatly in all social aspects of my life, to the point where I've never had a social circle, never had genuine friends, my own family seems to want to distance themselves from me as much as they can, and I feel like I'm barely above the low-functioning autists who can't even dress themselves (though I can, albeit rather clumsily, I'll admit).

I'm clearly not cut out for this life.
Mogs me

:dafuckfeels: I don't think I mog anyone, buddy. I've not once been in a situation in my entire life where even a single other person around me was worse off than me.

:dafuckfeels: I don't think I mog anyone, buddy. I've not once been in a situation in my entire life where even a single other person around me was worse off than me.
Ok I’ll show you my issues

Being NT is an inkwell trait. You have to develop it otherwise you will be treated even worse than you already are.

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@PolskiKartofel
@thespanishcel
@tulasdanslos
@shii410
Severe autism, severe social anxiety and depression, absolutely zero self confidence, struggle to speak fluently, can never make a connection with someone not even a guy friend forget a foid.

Sometimes i think to myself seriously why would a foid ever want to fuck me? It's truly truly over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

idk how you could be on here and be truly NT. I think being ugly/manlet/etc makes ur brain rot to a certain degree

I’m giga Non NT I can’t even keep eye contact with people

you will likely bully others just like most of normies
yes it it happened on interpals but no one want's retard like me

Truecel face and non-nt/adhd. :feelsrope:

Severe autism, severe social anxiety and depression, absolutely zero self confidence, struggle to speak fluently, can never make a connection with someone not even a guy friend forget a foid.

Sometimes i think to myself seriously why would a foid ever want to fuck me? It's truly truly over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
You articulated my own feelings eloquently :cryfeels::feelsrope:

non-nt/adhd. :feelsrope:

I have ADD in contrast, which resulted greatly contributed to my chronic haze, though it is partially due to Schizophrenia genes from Mother.

Diagnosed dyslexia, ADD and depression, getting tested for aspergers/autism next month and I already know that shit will be positive. :f:

diagnosed aspergers + ocd as a kid i think it's just called autism now

My guess ~70 percent are socially non functional imo.