Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many here believe in the "HOLOHOAX"?

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
I have watched "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story never told" and "Europa: The last battle". Two great documentary series.

I came to the conclusion that the so called "holocaust" never happened as we have been told. The damn Jews just use this myth to exploit white nations.

What are your opinions on this? Do you believe in the HOLOHOAX?

I have watched "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story never told" and "Europa: The last battle". Two great documentary series.

I came to the conclusion that the so called "holocaust" never happened as we have been told. The damn Jews just use this myth to exploit white nations.

yeah it 100% happened, what you talking about?
17 million people died in the holocaust, just check wikipedia :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

There are only 16 million jews.

ld" and "Europa: The last battle".
i tried to watch that last week tbh, literally couldnt listen to more than 15 minutes of that guy narrating. idk why i was expecting the production quality to be a little higher. not like i need convincing anyway, i already dont believe it happened but i wish it did and i wish it was 50 million and not 6

is the greatest story never told an easier watch than europa?

No because Jews never lose

My country's laws don't allow me to give an honest answer to this question.

My country's laws don't allow me to give an honest answer to this question.
Really makes you question innit bruv, why make that illegal if there's 100% no doubt it happened?

Really makes you question innit bruv, why make that illegal if there's 100% no doubt it happened?
of course, they would never make a law prohibiting the denial of grass being green and the sky being blue

holocaust= fake and gay

Jews put me on blacklist for life. They fear me.

I can prove Israel is fake. Not theory anymore.

IMG 4015

To answer your question OP, yeah I believe it cause it makes sense to me.

Idc either way

Saying the Holocaust happened is like saying the Emperor's New Clothes are very fine.

I was really disappointed when I realised it was fake. :feelsbadman:

17 million dead? It is hard to believe.

6 Gorillion Jews died and if you disagree your antisemitic

"There's no way out, the doors are too strong. They made them out of.... wood"